Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 238votes)

Mx0

Alt Names: alt ć‚Øćƒ Ć—ć‚¼ćƒ­alt Em x Zeroalt Emu x Zeroalt M-0 (Emu x Zero)alt Mahou X Zeroalt MƗ0alt MxO
Author: Kano Yasuhiro
Artist: Kano Yasuhiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: During a flashback, an interviewer inquires Kuzumi Taiga, a prospective student for Seinagi Private High School, on what he would do if he could use magic, during his entrance interview. He replies, "take over the world", with an outburst of laughter, from an attractive girl, following his answer.
After the entrance exam, the school rejects his application; although he recalls almost nothing after this event, he does recall the girl, and believes the cause of his school of choice rejecting his application involves her.
Wandering around outside of the school the next day, Kuzumi tries to enter, but an invisible barrier blocks him. A teacher, Mr. Hiiragi, confuses Kuzumi for a student of the school ditching class and pulls Kuzumi into the school through the barrier.
Seinagi Private High School is actually a magic school and Mr. Hiiragi has just accidentally pulled Kuzumi, a teenager with no magical skill, through the barrier into this school.
Go to Mx0 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wished it continued......... New Window BKingBeast
  • 10 Replies
Topic Oneshot > The real manga New Window Bokis
  • 0 Replies

86 Comments

I do think this manga could go on until they graduate,
wonder what happened....the ending's great though
it's just that.....if it did continue it would have been more awesome :D
Anyways Great job Kanon-san
NOOOO! Magic should end this way! I want to see more magic! (Cries like a kid)
Hmm... what if a new manga called 'Mx0?!?!" came out where kuzumi, after 'studying abroad' for a whole year and and an extra delay of half a year, came back as an assistant teacher? Kinda GTO style there and from there he could've graduated from the abroad school first and after becoming a teach at seinagi could move on to be becoming chairperson of the magical community and bring drastic changes o: THAT would probably knock Hiragi's socks off!!
IS THERE A LIGHT NOVEL OF THIS?!?!?
I wish we lived in a fair world where there would be more Mx0.....damn you cruel reality.!!!!!!
This had more potential and was carried out better (on an average) than naruto bleach onepiece and toriko :'( Out of all the mangas i've read this one.... was the boss. It could've been #1 in the whole world, it had everything. ..... oh god why..... R.I.P. Mx0 :(
The author is giving us the finger or what!? That ending left such a bad after taste.
Can this writer not get axed? this manga should of had sooo much more coming out of it.
If you don't have comic bookstore, you can find anything on the web. There are even store where you can read anything and nobody complains (but those aren't everywhere I must agree).
But this is purely illegal and willingly going against the editors.
This type of behavior is what leads editors to act against scanlation. Remember why Onemanga went down ?
We are all in the same boat, if fools make holes in the hull, we will all sink.
If you want editors to leave scanlation alone, try not to get too much in the way of their business.
For me, it is useful to find scanlated manga online even if it is avaiable in a printed medium in the residing country. One reason being that there might be some circustances for which an individual cannot obtain a copy of the manga. In my case, manga&anime is taboo in my family, so I canĀ“t buy them.
Another reason is that perhaps you live in a city or town that does not have any comic book store.
@Illusion -> ask that to batoto staff, but I have a hard time finding any use in scanlating a manga when all the volumes have already been released in the concerned country...
If the French editor had dropped it midway, I would understand (it happens too often for my taste), but it's not the case here...
Volume 10 was released in 07/2009 so it's nothing new.
Anyway, I'm just pointing the fact. Whether you should delete it or not is not mine to decide.

Changing the topic, I too wish the story were longer... There was much room for further development.
A better way is if we could talk to the mangaka and begin a kickstarter project. A 1 year time skip isn't half-bad. Plus if we can prove that there is money in this manga, support will be enormous. I think a $200k kickstarter would be easy to pull off in a month. We just need Kano-sensei to be willing to do it.

Should I point that it's licensed in France ?
I do own all the 10 volumes...

Should I delete it?
Photo
TsundereChan
Apr 21 2012 01:50 PM
jump always priortize crap
such a waste of good manga
Should I point that it's licensed in France ?
I do own all the 10 volumes...
Hmmm. Just a thought.... but what will happen if he were to come back to find out Hiragi found a boyfriend?
second time i read this... such a great manga.
I wished the author had continued this.... *sigh.
^L^
Go Mx0 Dream Team! Ganbatte. Our French brothers should get to know this awesome manga, and suffer in great agony with us because of the axed status.
The problem wasn't the manga, it was the magazine. Jump caters to people who want constant action and battle scene's, with romance falling to the sidelines. Look it up, jump has a history of axing good romance series. They should have done what To-Love-Ru did and jumped ship to another magazine.

I saw the Mx0 update and jumped up from my chair, hitting both my knees on the bottom of the desk I was using. After 10 seconds of agony, I looked back up at the screen in anticipation...

...And it's in French.

yea dude... were the same...... i was happy too when i saw the update...dam...
Had to log on to comment on this. When I read it a while back it was really really good. Hopefully everyone likes it as much as I did.
snif.....snif...
i want another season
why are u doing this cuting good manga
Please listen to our voices
And completed
same here m8, but in the end i managed to read it again :))
still funny as hell xD
@penguin71 I feel you bro, we had the same reaction

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
I saw the Mx0 update and jumped up from my chair, hitting both my knees on the bottom of the desk I was using. After 10 seconds of agony, I looked back up at the screen in anticipation...

...And it's in French.
Posted ImageKinda annoys me still after all this years that this magneficint piece of work was chopped off.
Seeing an update in French reminded me how I loved this series..

Kano Yasuhiro should do series for the rest of the world instead of just Japan if that could be done. I think his works end up being more appreciated outside of Japan.. That and all his series end up getting the axe too soon. :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics