Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 419votes)

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Alt Names: alt 八云小姐想要喂食alt 八雲さんは餌づけがしたいalt Yakumo-san wants to feed.
Author: Satomi U
Artist: Satomi U
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cute romantic comedy manga about a widow named Shuuko Yakumo who enjoys cooking food for a baseball playing teenager named Shouhei Yamato.
Go to Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? New Window Meimeii
  • 17 Replies

1008 Comments

Wait, she didn't seduce him? What kind of hen-

Oh.

Slow and steady wins the race!

Wait, she didn't seduce him? What kind of hen-

Oh.

This has potential.
    • BCS likes this
I'll feed you food young baseball player but you need to season mine with your mayonnaise.

Teenager and hot widow that knows how to cook? Wow. Interesting setup :)

Hi guys, I'm doing a translation of this over on 4chan's /a/. I know it's not the best but it's the only one out there, so sucks to be you I guess. Anyway, you can find it here. I'm doing 1 chapter a day so check back on the 18th if you want the rest

you are doing gods work anon

Hi guys, I'm doing a translation of this over on 4chan's /a/. I know it's not the best but it's the only one out there, so sucks to be you I guess. Anyway, you can find it here. I'm doing 1 chapter a day so check back on the 18th if you want the rest

Oh... what a bummer! I've expected to at least find one chapter translated! I love romances between an older female and a younger male and, what's more, it's a cooking manga. I so hope some scan gives this a try...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics