Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 419votes)

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Alt Names: alt 八云小姐想要喂食alt 八雲さんは餌づけがしたいalt Yakumo-san wants to feed.
Author: Satomi U
Artist: Satomi U
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cute romantic comedy manga about a widow named Shuuko Yakumo who enjoys cooking food for a baseball playing teenager named Shouhei Yamato.
Go to Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? New Window Meimeii
  • 17 Replies

1008 Comments

These "older woman" romances never work out. Betting :10bux: that within 10 chapters a classmate/childhood friend/manager love rival will be introduced, the awkward widow romance will never get anywhere, and it will end with "hurr durr I guess I just had mommy issues"/"hurr durr I guess I viewed you as a son I never had all along"

Except when they do, cough, Futari no Renai Shouka.

Widow/widower is officially "parted" and therefore no longer married and technically okay to start chasing tail again, as they say.

For the most part this is correct. There's one exception( aside from very specific cases like you've mentioned ) in this through history and that is status.

A person(most often a wife) would marry into a household of some prestige. It was quite common for more rich/noble/royal/ households around the world not allow a woman joining their family to go see elsewhere if their spouse died, especially if babies ended up happening then it was near impossible.

Nowadays this only applies to more conservative royal families. 

Fastest way to a guy's heart is through his stomach, as they say.

So far her heart seems far more into it than his, kek.

Although it would kinda be nice for it to be more of a mother-son familial type relationship imo, but w/e. Romance is aight too.

These "older woman" romances never work out. Betting :10bux: that within 10 chapters a classmate/childhood friend/manager love rival will be introduced, the awkward widow romance will never get anywhere, and it will end with "hurr durr I guess I just had mommy issues"/"hurr durr I guess I viewed you as a son I never had all along"
This seems like the sort of manga that starts off sweet and then hits you in the face with drama and tragedy after a few chapters. Boy I can't wait to cry.

Not that I don't understand what you mean, it's certainly common for widows and widowers to remain single out of devotion to their spouse, but doesn't "till death do us part" kind of mean that, well, it lasts until when death literally parts them? See also: one of them dies? Cause I'm about 90% certain that after one of them gets into the coffin the other usually doesn't just climb in with them and ride along to their final destination. (There may be somewhat disturbing, creepy, and possibly touching exceptions, but I don't think that's the norm. Maybe in ancient Egypt.) Ergo, post-funeral, the widow/widower is officially "parted" and therefore no longer married and technically okay to start chasing tail again, as they say.

That may be true for western society but in my region, most widow keep their devotion for their parted husband and spend their life alone rising children. Don't know in other country but in here, "till death do as part" partially means the time when both husband and wife pass away as we belief in after life. And in the after life we will be together again with our beloved ones...
So only death parting them together for a certain time

Ara ara ~

Maa maa ~

There's some people who refuse to remary after lost their wife/husband. The mindset of "Till death do us part"

Not that I don't understand what you mean, it's certainly common for widows and widowers to remain single out of devotion to their spouse, but doesn't "till death do us part" kind of mean that, well, it lasts until when death literally parts them? See also: one of them dies? Cause I'm about 90% certain that after one of them gets into the coffin the other usually doesn't just climb in with them and ride along to their final destination. (There may be somewhat disturbing, creepy, and possibly touching exceptions, but I don't think that's the norm. Maybe in ancient Egypt.) Ergo, post-funeral, the widow/widower is officially "parted" and therefore no longer married and technically okay to start chasing tail again, as they say.

This is also super cute, I should say. It would be weird, but they both seem to have pure and innocent intentions, and at least for her it's a wonderful way of coping with and coming to terms with her grief. Mutually beneficial both physically and emotionally, nothing wrong with that so far. Hope it continues that way, would make for lovely reading.
I thought she'd ask him to stay over for the night but then I remembered this isn't hentai ... AT LEAST NOT YET MUAHAHAHAHA!

dont know seems kinda creepy... older adult person luring young high schoolers into thier homes.

Widow bro, widow

There's some people who refuse to remary after lost their wife/husband. The mindset of "Till death do us part"

This is not cheating right.? right.? RIGHT..?

Widow bro, widow

Fastest way to a guy's heart is through his stomach, as they say.

Although it would kinda be nice for it to be more of a mother-son familial type relationship imo, but w/e. Romance is aight too.

Followed because I'm not sure if she wants to seduce him or pamper him.

This is not cheating right.? right.? RIGHT..?

Saw the raws for this the other day and thought it looked interesting; glad to see it's even more cute than it looked.

So there is a twelve year age gap between them... (reads)

Alright... Call the cops, we got an adult woman baiting a highschooler with food and making him sleep at her apartment.

(bookmarked)

I never knew I needed a manga like this.

A Teen and a Widow.... I've seen en.... oh wait wrong site ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have a slight suspicion that the husband died because she stuff him like a turkey and roasted him. 

>Cute romantic comedy manga about teenager and widow.

HAHAHA THIS REMINDED ME OF VINTAGE MAISON IKKOKU <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKtZ6WuqJ8U

i followed this, reminds me with that girl (Koufuku Graffiti). yep, and a romance... in other way XD

She thinks that boy is a big eater?

Pffft amateur!

135obelixeating.jpg

Oh god, the nostalgia. one of the best series!

Boss. Gimme da burgah plsz giphy.gif
She thinks that boy is a big eater?

Pffft amateur!

135obelixeating.jpg

Oh, this one is gonna be fun...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics