Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 419votes)

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Alt Names: alt 八云小姐想要喂食alt 八雲さんは餌づけがしたいalt Yakumo-san wants to feed.
Author: Satomi U
Artist: Satomi U
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cute romantic comedy manga about a widow named Shuuko Yakumo who enjoys cooking food for a baseball playing teenager named Shouhei Yamato.
Go to Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? New Window Meimeii
  • 17 Replies

1008 Comments

I wonder how much 60k Yen is in Norwegian Krone? Haven't seen that scan group upload for a while, maybe I'm just missing them.

She's adorable, but he's... man I donno. He's more like a stray dog than a person. He eats and leaves.

He is a manga mc.  They don't usually go full Chad on a qt widow m8.

I think everyone except Yakumo knew he wouldn't be able to taste the difference.  He's a teenager, after all.

60.000 YEN holy fuck thats like 3/5 of a minimum wage in Japan...

If anyone read raws on this, spoil me if the Romance tag is actually justified, pls ?

I mean just from the 2 chapters already released, it's pretty obvious she's developing feelings for him because he's like her husband. Though the question is will they become genuine for him and he not just be a replacement for her husband? I like age gap stories and would totally be cool if they got together in the end.

Whoa, the Maison Ikkoku references all over the place.

Widow, Apron, White dog...

Someone knows their classics. Maison Ikkoku is only 30 years old after all.

And 8 bowls of rice every day = constipation.

Even has similar hair and she loves to cook like Kyoko did.

If anyone read raws on this, spoil me if the Romance tag is actually justified, pls ?

Whoa, the Maison Ikkoku references all over the place.

Widow, Apron, White dog...

Someone knows their classics. Maison Ikkoku is only 30 years old after all.

And 8 bowls of rice every day = constipation.

So if he had a pistol he would turn into a panda?

The way this comment section would like the manga to go would also turn him into a panda.

She's adorable, but he's... man I donno. He's more like a stray dog than a person. He eats and leaves.

So if he had a pistol he would turn into a panda?

Aww it's so cute.  It's like he's the son she always wanted.

There's nothing romantic about it.  It's just an older woman finding a son figure in her neighbor.  I once had a next door neighbor who treated me the same way.  Her husband was in the military, so she lived by herself, but she treated me just like her child.

Even if Yakumo runs out of food to feed him she can always serve herself.

Spoiler

This feels almost like a prequel to "Sachiare!".

doujin soon?

thank you to the anon who translated this. been following the threads for the past few days and now im really interested in this series.

So far her heart seems far more into it than his, kek.

These "older woman" romances never work out. Betting :10bux: that within 10 chapters a classmate/childhood friend/manager love rival will be introduced, the awkward widow romance will never get anywhere, and it will end with "hurr durr I guess I just had mommy issues"/"hurr durr I guess I viewed you as a son I never had all along"

There are many when they do. Maison Ikkoku is one.

>Cute romantic comedy manga about teenager and widow.

HAHAHA THIS REMINDED ME OF VINTAGE MAISON IKKOKU <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKtZ6WuqJ8U

Yeah, but Kyoko and Godai were only 2 years apart. She got married at 20 and met an 18 year old Godai 6 months later after her husband's death. 

She's definitely falling for him, but it makes me wonder how much of it is because of him and how much of it is because of her dead husband. If it were to go in the direction where they start falling for each other which I'd be totally fine with (love age gap stories), her dead husband could cause great conflict for their relationship when it progresses. It's something I'd like to see.

Following for now... I just hope he's not an ungrateful freeloader

Well she did offer to feed him, and i dought he's thinking of her as a romance partner right now and who knows if that's gonna happen in this manga.

This seems like the sort of manga that starts off sweet and then hits you in the face with drama and tragedy after a few chapters. Boy I can't wait to cry.

I sure hope it doesn't.

Well he's got his own place and was eating before she started feeding him.

Followed because I'm not sure if she wants to seduce him or pamper him.

Initially, woman pampers boy by appealing to his stomach

gradually, boy seduces woman by approving of her food

Except when they do, cough, Futari no Renai Shouka.

Damn, I needed more of that stuff

But it was short and too damn sweet

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics