Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.66 - 50votes)

Here comes the Fiancee!

Alt Names: alt 역혼저거 왔다alt The fiancee is here
Author: Tamrin
Artist: Momoa
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: His fiancee lost her parents so she will be living with the Hyuns, but Sang-Won is a middle schooler and the fiancee is a 24-year-old adult!? Sang-Won tries to deny that his fiancee is 9 years older than him, but seeing that she does not act her age, he then feels comfortable around her. The fiancee seems kind and innocent on the outside, but on the inside...
Go to Here comes the Fiancee! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

Yeah, she even called him a representative, so he's obviously a busy type of a guy.

As for the housekeeping, I'd rather say he used it as an excuse for his son so that he can fulfil the promise he made to his dead friend.

But every reason is good for feminists to feel oppressed. Be it valid or not.

*internalized oppression*

Yeah, she even called him a representative, so he's obviously a busy type of a guy.

As for the housekeeping, I'd rather say he used it as an excuse for his son so that he can fulfil the promise he made to his dead friend.

"Representative" usually a title for someone in government. Maybe a Senate member? House representative it sth? Idk what it's called in english. So yah, he maybe the typical filthy rich and busy dad but for the sake of the story would always be at home .. I guess..
*sarcastic voice* the fiancee is not the same age as him? Why i would have never expected that plot twist!!

Eh? Cooking tag?

Damn she is hot XD.

Thanks for translating.

On a similar note, why has it never occurred to this dad that having a Y chromosome doesn't prevent him from learning how to cook?

(Yeah, I already know the answer. It's sexism.)

I wonder if quickly ruled it out as sexism is a kind of sexism too?

OTOH, busy might be one of the reason. Judging from their conversation and the house and its furniture, according to korean drama, it's the kind of environment/house owned only by some corporate biggies or professional like doctor/lawyer who's always seems to be busy, and according to korean drama, none of them ever seem like someone who would cook by themselves.

Also, because the dad only has a son, fat chance he has delusion about what a daughter is like... Just like a girl with big sister might have delusion that having a big brother would be better than having a big sister...

it...is aryt

Marrying to get a live-in-servant...well, that's kinda shitty.

On a similar note, why has it never occurred to this dad that having a Y chromosome doesn't prevent him from learning how to cook?

(Yeah, I already know the answer. It's sexism.)

I don't like that guy in the background of the cover.

Followed...

...for now

I'll give this one some credit.  Normally, in these things, someone's getting railed in a dingy bathroom by now.

you get a wife + be lazy most of the time.

For lazy people who doesn't have a gf that is a win-win

Amusing premise. Followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics