Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (2.94 - 68votes)

Welcome to the 3rd Dimension!

Alt Names: alt 69rd dimension
Author: Dongdong
Artist: Yuelu
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description:
Go to Welcome to the 3rd Dimension! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

sometimes I get confused if It's read from left-right or right-left

Manga is usually read right to left. Manhua(chinese) and manwha(korean) are usually read left to right.

sometimes I get confused if It's read from left-right or right-left

Odd start tbh

Hire an experienced typesetter please.

Wow. Very multi-dimensional.

guys.... this first chapter is obviously an in-universe manga, maybe what the heroine is working on, i think that's pretty clear from the way it's all drawn on gridded paper that's specifically formatted for drawing comics.

And that's a pity imho. In such a case, from the storytelling and composition points of view, the chapter should at least end with a scene from the main universe, so that we get the taste of what it will actually be.

I wonder if on page 9 he was looking at the artist when he says,

Spoiler

guys.... this first chapter is obviously an in-universe manga, maybe what the heroine is working on, i think that's pretty clear from the way it's all drawn on gridded paper that's specifically formatted for drawing comics.

I think we should wait until the story transfers into the real world(What's probably going to be the real setting.) for a few chapters before we start judging this comic so harshly.

Honestly, the artwork is not bad at all, the human's proportions are pretty well done and they do have some sort of uniqueness, the monsters have some improving to do (like that saber rat thing on the first pages).

For now, the story is quite /shounen/-esque (not fleshed out, protagonist doing nothing, and not having any real character introduction, characters dieing like insects on repellent). BUT, considering this is just the starting stage its obviously the sort of setting it will go start with.

Its quite cliched (the start) but I am having high expectations for this manga. :)

3-D Manga

2-D Characters

1-D Story

Hopefully this will turn into a gag comic or focus on the MC improving

3-D manga playing 4-D chess with a 5-D audience raised into a 7th power dimension.
If we can link it to the 12th dimension we will have a full on super string singularity manifold of strangeness on our hands

Not going to read the manga but the comments provided me with more than enough amusement.

3-D Manga

2-D Characters

1-D Story

Hopefully this will turn into a gag comic or focus on the MC improving

For now, the story seems rather one-dimensional. I hoped at least to see that cutie from the cover at the very end. Let's see which direction it will go in.

Series title: Welcome to the 3rd dimension.
Chapter one title: Battle of the 2nd dimension.

Me: I WAS TRICKED!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics