Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.94 - 82votes)

Yomekura

Alt Names: alt ヨメクラalt Wives Classalt Yomekura - A Class-ful of Wives!alt Yomekura - ¡Un Salón de Esposas!alt Yomekura - La classe d'épouses!alt 新娘特别班
Author: Chiaki Tarou
Artist: Chiaki Tarou
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Before she died, Taga Reiji's mother made arrangements to ensure her son would not be alone. What Taga did not know about these "arrangements" was that he would be enrolled in a special class at the school his mother founded where prospective fiance candidates would all vie for his hand in marriage. How will Taga's new life of constantly being surrounded by girls unfold and will he be able to choose just one?

From the genius behind the totally not axed Kamiiro Focus comes a new revolutionary harem romcom!
Go to Yomekura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

49 Comments

wk5f3x1.png

Dat blush...all aboard the yankee/delinquent ship!

This is really bad, but the translations are worth the read

follow

too bad the mom ** at the first chapter she would have made a great troll to the MC and the girls.

I hope her student(teacher of MC) learned a lot from her.

KEEP TROLLING AWAY SENSEI

I think the ending will be

Spoiler

Ugh...

followed...

I was interested. I truly was. Then I got to page 43 and that face... that face increased my interest to a degree I didn't imagine possible. Followed.
Best mom ever

So I was reading The latest chapter of Joou-sama no Eshi and one of the thoughts I had while reading it was "What ever happened to Chiaki Tarou?" and then I saw this manga in the sidebar immediately after that...

I still remember how badly Inaba Rabbits was axed.  At least Kimiiro Focus lasted a little longer.

Yeah best mom.  I hope we get more flashbacks of her.

Following for flashbacks to best mom.

'am I serious'? Hmph! Well is THIS serious enough for you: Serious Series: Super Seriously Serious Strike!!! HIYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

*Universe gets destroyed*

... I haven't even read it yet. But I just COULDN'T stop myself from making this comment.

Why do I feel like "retarded ass retard" wasn't in the original? ~~

And "wry" and "where are the sausages."  Thankfully it wasn't used too often.

ok

he better not end up with the violent girl, what a boring story line that would be.

One thing I'm sad about this is that even though there is a glasses girl the chance of her winning the race is like ultra slim mmm...
Glasses Girl FTW mmm...~!

What the hell did I just read?

Mmmm yes Chiaki Tarou... I just re-read Kimiiro Focus the other day and as expected the open/axed ending left me with emptiness... Gonna need some more of them plots.

Mom is already best girl.  She better have faked her death.

Violent tsundere is already worst girl, as usual.

And according to pages 56-57, MC apparently knows Flash Step.

This has the same feel as:

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/8%e2%99%801%e2%99%82-hachi-ichi-r5525

So... I will follow this for the most interesting STORY LINE!

And...  since everyone here KNOWS just how morally upstanding, honest and full of integrity I am, I will try to ignore the fanservice.

Spoiler

Does "everyone" include the teacher?  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why do I feel like "retarded ass retard" wasn't in the original? ~~

Spoiler

Da best mom...

I click the follow button before even reading it. 

Spoiler
    • Ncf likes this

ty mom

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics