Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 36votes)

Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru

Alt Names: alt 女友为这谎言而狂alt 她愛上了我的謊alt รักวุ่นวายของนายตัวป่วน (ไทย)alt カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてるalt Bướm trong sương mùalt 迷雾中的蝴蝶alt Kanojo wa Uso o Aishisugiterualt Liebeslügen (deutsch)alt Lovely Love Lie (French)alt Pequeñas Mentiras Piadosas (Spanish)alt Sweetheart, I Lied About Loving You
Author: Aoki Kotomi
Artist: Aoki Kotomi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ogasawara Aki is the reclusive, idealistic composer of the popular band Crude Play. Discontented with his life and with no drive to succeed, he meets Riko, the 16-year-old grocer's daughter in a band consisting of her childhood friends, and asks her to be his girlfriend on a whim. Riko, young and innocent, agrees immediately, but worries about her new boyfriend, whom she suspects has just broken up with a woman he cared very much for.
Go to Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

La verdad es que este manga me tiene super enganchada. Querid@ persona que hace la traducción al español o al ingles, pero principalmente al primero...SIGAN TRADUCCIENDOLO. 

Gracias!!!

What the heck did you just say to Mush?    Geez Aki was the worst there. 

well, this is why I normally avoid shoujo manga. drama. complicated relationships, stupid bitches and even stupider heroines/protagonists and then there are also calculating bitches that lie and create hate everywhere.
that's why most girls are fucked up, at least to some degree. because they always read/watch/participate in/see shit like this.

only after reading shoujo manga I came to appreciate the simplicity and straight-forwardness of shounen manga.
although I unexpectedly like this series, however, I would enjoy it so much more if it weren't for all that drama shit

I really liked this once, but now reading just feels like a chore.

I really hate some of the characters but I still love this manga. 

the amount of wrong and awkward things happening in this manga is too damn fucking high -.-

Here's the thing that I hate when I'm reading shoujo manga.. I REALLY WANT TO TEAR EACH ONE OF THEM APART, LIMBS TO LIMBS. I FUCKING WANT TO KILL EACH ONE OF THEM. Otherwise, this manga is interesting.

So Shinya now stealing that song or what? Fuck this shit, it's getting more and more annoying,.

She seems to like to dig her own grave.

plz dont tell me she spazzes at aki now... -.-"

great

Inb4 the reverse harem starts building up....Shit, too late!!!!

BTW, this manga will be adapted to anime.

I thought it was being adapted into a live action. there's even a confirmed cast list for the live action movie.

plz dont tell me she spazzes at aki now... -.-"

It's good but the drama feels a little too set up at times but then again it'd be boring if they were trying to be realistic and what not.

i would say that is slice of like, but not the every bodies everyday life. their are people that are manipulative in this wold.

i feel angry reading this manga while feeling sorry for them. *SIGH*

It's good but the drama feels a little too set up at times but then again it'd be boring if they were trying to be realistic and what not.

so basically this manga is about a guy who kept making fucked up decisions right? lol.

and a girl who kept waiting for some other people to try and take away something from her before she realizes how important that thing is.

This is one severely underrated and underfollowed manga. One of the few shoujo's I really like.
Damn, takagi sure knows how to handle his lil bitch(aki). He should probably grow a pair in the foreseeable future.
More like what a cunning mangaka.

She knows how to create drama... everywhere.
Always great to have a manga about music adapted into Anime. Looking forward to what the songs are and sounds like.
What a cunning man.
Please refrain from posting spoiler comments in this wall. Thank you.
It's starting to irritate me a bit and will propably get annoying soon, with dumb Crude Play fangirls harrassing Mush and I really don't like that Takagi guy.
wow this is good
BTW, this manga will be adapted to anime.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics