Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 328votes)

Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Alt Names: alt Demon Mother: My Son is so Cute, I Just Can't Help Myself!alt 아들이 귀여워서 어쩔 수 없는 마족엄마alt La madre demonia indefensa frente a la lindura de su hijoalt 息子がかわいくて仕方がない魔族の母親
Author: Zyugoya
Artist: Zyugoya
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A cute manga about a demon girl with her son.
Feel the Love in it!

Raw: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/mazoku/

Author Twitter @zyugoya
Go to Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic dropping Notice - Rakuen Translations New Window kurozen
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Father? and other questions and concerns New Window lygarx
  • 13 Replies
Topic Series Art/Fanart Collections New Window Aereus
  • 1 Replies
Topic the raws New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies

518 Comments

So are we not gonna talk about the bastard who pumped and dumped this angel?

As much as any other manga reader. All kinds of series inexplicably turn tails into erogenous zones. To love ru is a perfect example of this. The trope is quite tired by now.

And I still can't get the image of Momo playing with her tail while thinking about Rito out of my mind....

MAMAMIA!

Is my mind deep in the gutter? Because I keep thinking the tail as an euphemism of something else.

As much as any other manga reader. All kinds of series inexplicably turn tails into erogenous zones. To love ru is a perfect example of this. The trope is quite tired by now.

Aw man. I was hoping for someone to pick this up. It just looked so cute when I saw the artist post about it on their twitter and pixiv

How nice.
Is my mind deep in the gutter? Because I keep thinking the tail as an euphemism of something else.

Are the raws there past the webraws? The artist's twitter seems to suggest there are more chapters somewhere.

Not sure, marumaru stops at 10 too so afaik there's no chapters outside of yj, author's tweet on the 27th was about chapter 10 so I think that outside of their pixiv there isn't anything related to this.

OMFG SO ADOWABLE!!!!!

!!!this was that thing on marumaru that I was asking about, no one knew the title of it so I was hoping someone would pick it up.

Every week that i saw this manga in marumaru i hoped for someone to tranlate it.

Raws http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/mazoku/ I always wondered why I recognized the mother and it's cause I'm almost always check young jump for the opm raws.

Are the raws there past the webraws? The artist's twitter seems to suggest there are more chapters somewhere.

Raws http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/mazoku/ I always wondered why I recognized the mother and it's cause I'm almost always check young jump for the opm raws.

Its a good thing that this isn't a hentai.

Dawwwww.....so cute.

They uploaded the wrong page for 4. Oh well, waiting patiently has its perks ;) Nice choice of a project

Payback. Such a loving mother taking revenge on her som.
What did it says on page 4?
!!!this was that thing on marumaru that I was asking about, no one knew the title of it so I was hoping someone would pick it up.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics