Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 150votes)

Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja

Alt Names: alt 賢者の弟子を名乗る賢者alt 自称贤者弟子的贤者alt Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenjaalt She Professed Herself The Pupil Of The Wise Man
Author: Ryuusen Hirotsugu
Artist: Suemitsu Dicca
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender Bender
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In one of the worlds that exist within virtual reality, Kagami held the title of one of the Nine Sages, a position that placed him at the pinnacle of magicians.
One day, he fell asleep in-game after pulling an all-nighter. When he opened his eyes, what he found was a world that was different to the one before… More important than anything else, was that the grizzled and dignified veteran’s body that he was used to, had now turned into an innocent little girl’s.
If his true identity was leaked, honestly speaking it was a situation where it was very possible that the solemn image he had built up until now would be destroyed.

And to deal with this problem, the excuse that he came up with was…

Japanese Raw Link:
http://comicride.jp/pupil/
Go to Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

186 Comments

Ikr she's a total kickass

Spoiler

If there's any character with a somewhat similar combat style with her, I guess it be Toaru VRMMO Ossan's 'Earth'.

how is Earth similar to Mira? outside the fact that they both act like ossans

Please, Read the WN or LN, this MC without Summoner quite badass
She had highest magic apitude than mage, tougher than tank role, stronger than warrior
proof : look at ch.1&ch.3 manga, when goblin ambushed him/her(???) and stop guard sword with pointy finger

"please read the novel, she's not weak, she's actually more overpowered than anyone else in the story"

like that's somehow better?

this MC without Summoner quite badass

Ikr she's a total kickass

Spoiler

If there's any character with a somewhat similar combat style with her, I guess it be Toaru VRMMO Ossan's 'Earth'.

OHHHH NOOOOOOO WITH CHARACTERS LIKE THAT PRETTY SURE THE GAME DEVS WILL NERF SUMMONER CLASSES OH WAIT THIS AIN'T REALITY.

What does a SMN call patch 4.0, 4.05, and 4.1?

Tri-disaster

:3.../shows self out the door

the more i see him/her the more i think he/she resemble cagliostro from gbf

She had highest magic apitude than mage, tougher than tank role, stronger than warrior
proof : look at ch.1&ch.3 manga, when goblin ambushed him/her(???) and stop guard sword with pointy finger

OHHHH NOOOOOOO WITH CHARACTERS LIKE THAT PRETTY SURE THE GAME DEVS WILL NERF SUMMONER CLASSES

OH WAIT THIS AIN'T REALITY.

A pure summoner? How boring. Quite fitting for a weak little girl.

A pure summoner? How boring. Quite fitting for a weak little girl.

where enjoy? I see just ch4 as the last uploaded one...

it was added the moment i wrote, but i really cant control when a mod approves chapters, its been a few hours since... i applied to bypass having someone approve everytime i add a chapter, but i dont know when/if that will be accepted

Chapter 6 is quite short, i don't think it's missing any pages, just simply that short. otherwise enjoy 5+6

where enjoy? I see just ch4 as the last uploaded one...

Chapter 6 is quite short, i don't think it's missing any pages, just simply that short. otherwise enjoy 5+6

Spoiler

The heck is this?

Volume 2 of the LN, IIRC. (Though, LN translations have been dropped for no good reason...)

Spoiler

The heck is this?

Welp. They skipped like 5 chapters.

The text outside of speech bubbles haven't been translated
I could ignore some problems in the translation but this is unforgivable!

thanks to the raw quality ++. its not as easy to translate what's outside even though i sometimes do it and add them to the bubble, in general i wont bother with text outside, if you have something against it, then you better hope some group with more resources picks it up

The text outside of speech bubbles haven't been translated
I could ignore some problems in the translation but this is unforgivable!

LDdXdRK.jpg

I find it quite unfortunate the quirks our protagonist have is gone in her speeches. Well, it doesn't seem easy to make her speech sound like an old man in english text.

Oh well, looks fun. Followed fer now. o/

LHTranslations

LogHorizonTranslations

which explains why they pick up so many isekai and related manga

L H is actually Love Heaven.

LHmanga is a manga reading site like Bato.to in Vietnam.

In Vietnam, we learn Japanese by English. (We must learn English by Vietnamese first, until we good at English enough, we will learn Japanese by English)

LHTranslate is a group of good Editors and Translators that mostly love Isekai and want to share their manga in English with Bato.to

In LHmanga, I can read about 5-6 chapters ahead of Bato.to

Finally Real Constant Update....
I Hope this gonna catches latest Raw(Up to Ch17 for now)

What is this?  This series doesn't just live, but it's active?

Here is next week's translated chapter a bit early

I though LH Guys or Champ Guys Pick it up. Whoever translate this, Thankyou

This kind of feels like log horizon.

with all the politics (though they skipped a lot of it, should have focused on Solomon)

LHTranslations

LogHorizonTranslations

which explains why they pick up so many isekai and related manga

This kind of feels like log horizon.

with all the politics (though they skipped a lot of it, should have focused on Solomon)

They literally have the exact same beginning plotline.

Except that this is basically the average isekai OP MC while LH is basically Pokemon (in that LH is about friendship and companionship, while this is just 1 MC or character that does everything)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics