Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.65 - 74votes)

Delivery Boy Debacle

Alt Names: alt 送快递这件破事儿
Author: Xiao Bai Yun
Artist: A Jin
Genres: Comedy ComedyShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Song Huan, president of a major company, sends her younger brother to sign for a package who ends up taking a fancy to the deliveryboy.

Can Zou Xiao An continue his job in peace, despite the relentless advances of Song Kai?

[Licensed by Saiko+]
[Series cancelled by author]
Go to Delivery Boy Debacle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

30 Comments

Are there any examples of BL that aren't inherently creepy?

Hardly a heartwarming story, this. (Though it is a bit comedic)  :o

Surely there's some way for him to report harassment from a customer to his superiors. I mean, since at this point he's clearly not interested he should speak up and outright tell the guy he doesn't want to date him, and if he still doesn't leave him alone he could report him for harassment or even go to the authorities for stalking. Of course, this isn't the real world, this is manga world, so I'm sure he'll just eventually end up falling for the guy, but at this point it's pretty uncomfortable to read since the love interest is being such a creep.

So I downloaded the Saiko+ app yesterday. Pretty decent (not sure if I'm going to really use it all that much, but that's another story).

Can't seem to find Delivery Boy Debacle on there, though. Maybe I'm just bad at using it. If anyone else is on it, feel free to add me!

that intense scene on the first four pages lol ahahhahaha

I'm not sure if I posted this too early, but here it is, the first chapter of the licensed English translation of "Delivery Boy Debacle".

Do consider contributing to my Patreon to support translations like these! I'm a volunteer, which means that Saiko+ is simply providing me full-quality raws (gorgeous as they may be) to translate.

Oh yeah, rating and following the series would be nice too. :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics