Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 27votes)

Niexiaoqian Toushijihua

Alt Names: alt 小倩投食计划
Author: 零创世轻小说
Artist: 零创世轻小说
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: I never knew that the boys' bathroom in the abandoned school building stood on the grounds of an old temple, let alone that it's being haunted by a ghost, Nie Xiao Qian. She lost her original form and is now a loli, and as the latest reincarnation of her lover Ning Cai Chen, I'm obliged to restore her original form!?
Go to Niexiaoqian Toushijihua Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

I can already hear them coming even tho she is legal XDDDD.

8FTRSOA.jpg

Thanks for translating @Caek !!!

Spoiler

I'll follow for now, but remember, you promised me, Caek, and you what happens to cakes that are lies. Tea party! °∇°

Any idea when the original comic came to be?   There is a recent hentai anime with a similar premise - or so I've heard. 

Here's an interesting tidbit - I stumbled on the original comic several months ago. The next time I went to it, it was IP restricted. I just have someone else get raws for me 'cuz I don't want to deal with VPNs 'n' stuff. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Any idea when the original comic came to be?   There is a recent hentai anime with a similar premise - or so I've heard. 

nuuuuuuuu dying loli backstory?! nuuuuu

So the "essence" is going to be what I think it is?

he's goona get some of his yang in her yin

Fate stay style :3! 

Loli: "Please go out with me!"

Master: "I refuse!"

Time to go on a journey to understand how marketing works.

Welcome back to Niexiaoqian Toushijihua, or as I like to think of it, Cephey's Loli.

Remember to follow the series and throw money at me on Patreon. Because it's the right thing to do? Otherwise more lolis will cry. :(

"Dedicated to Cephei" and no comment from Cephei yet. Is he not aware of this yet? <.<

3.gif

Do you need a fresh bottle of hand lotion, my friend?

"Dedicated to Cephei" and no comment from Cephei yet. Is he not aware of this yet? <.<

Spoiler

legal loli

Cowards

Also how about a vote who wants to see honorifics not translated

Lolis? insta-follow

He's aware, but he hasn't seen the finished product yet. :P

Cake and Potatoes... Wonderful.

Potato

baked potatoes

Goddamnit.

EDIT - It's fixed. I forgot that Bato.to hates it when you upload RAR packages named with Chinese characters.

Cake and Potatoes... Wonderful.

Potato

baked potatoes

Fun Fact: This series is region-locked on several sites.

I mostly did this to tease Cephey, but upon further inspection this series does look pretty decent. Be sure to follow and rate this series highly if you want more chapters. :)

Special thanks to Cephey for redrawing two pages and ICLW for bypassing the IP-blocker to get the raws.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics