Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 252votes)

The Foolish Angel Dances with Demons

Alt Names: alt 어리석은 천사는 악마와 춤춘다alt Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odorualt 愚かな天使は悪魔と踊る
Author: Azuma Sawayoshi
Artist: Azuma Sawayoshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Masatora Akutsu has just transferred into class in Japan from a long way away - all the way from Hell, to be exact. Akutsu is a demon who's come to Earth to find someone who can motivate the forces of Hell to fight back against the invading Heavenly army. He immediately sets his sights on one of his classmates, the kind and beautiful Lily Amane, but ends up in way over his head when it turns out Lily has some secrets of her own!
Go to The Foolish Angel Dances with Demons Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

148 Comments

ehhh...

I'm looking forward to how the author's going to top this awesome first chapter.

I just have to ask - his name has "evil" in it (Aku), her name has "heaven" (Ama/Ten) in it?

Anyway, I love her hyper-lewd face. It's pretty clear the author has... experience in other works in the industry.

Looks like good read and has a quite.....interesting... author and style. I hope this doesn't turn into a typical all dumb male MC whose in a S&M relationship with the angel. Come on the title implies some messing around with the angel which I would like to see. Not some one sided shit as I have had enough of those for awhile. Would like to see the MC actually to stand his goddamn ground.

Wow this art is really good, searches author... oh, OH, OHHHH... Ahem he also did hentai, really good hentai.

Why are people always surprised whenever a hentai artist gets serialized?

I couldve gone my whole life without seeing this..

That was the extremely rare straight male ahegao. Consider it a blessing.

Xo8xpt9.png

I couldve gone my whole life without seeing this..

Whenever I feel the need to get my daily dose of "wow, that was weird", I can always rely on batoto's Recently Added Comics.

yep, really not sure to following after that last page, but will give the chance anyway 

Nice... Nice... reaaaally NICE! It was funny. 

Whenever I feel the need to get my daily dose of "wow, that was weird", I can always rely on batoto's Recently Added Comics.

Wow this art is really good, searches author... oh, OH, OHHHH... Ahem he also did hentai, really good hentai.

In addition to my previous comment from his twitter

Spoiler

More than meets the eye.

Spoiler

tl;dr: your typical shounen dumbass mc, avoid

For some strange reason, I am reminded of this:

Spoiler

Another femdom blackmail romcom siiiiiiiiiighhh...

Nice work to all parties involved. This could be pretty interesting. I wonder what was with that thing being so wet though.

Dude, forget the awesome art and the great characters, this actually made me laugh with the H-doujin panel rip offs. Hats off to the author for coming up with something (relatively) fresh.

So...happy end ?

well that was,,,,,, hmm,,,,,, hehehe

hope this doesn't open a new door for me

What's with the H-worthy faces at the end? :v

Google is your friend.
Spoiler

What's with the H-worthy faces at the end? :v

Holy wow 67pages... Good work! must've took quite a bit of time XD

72 actually, a bunch were two-page spreads just kill me already

Holy wow 67pages... Good work! must've took quite a bit of time XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series