Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.64 - 25votes)

Bokutachi wa Shitte Shimatta

Alt Names: alt Aprender a quereralt 僕達は知ってしまったalt 傻傻未知爱alt 우리는 알게 되었다alt Lebe deine Liebealt LOVE 教程alt Love-Affairalt We Came to Know italt We Experienced the Affair
Author: Miyasaka Kaho
Artist: Miyasaka Kaho
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kaji Kotori is a shy girl and was always bad at making new friends, especially with guys. Since the start of high school she has been made fun of by Kaji Yukito who’s the centre of attention of the class. Rumours are that he was a delinquent during middle school but he doesn’t look like one. Here comes the life of Kotori and how she adapts to love.
Go to Bokutachi wa Shitte Shimatta Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

34 Comments

Dunno, the guys seems more real than most Shoujo guys. It's much more likely to meet a guy like this in High School than those nice caring types we usualy have in Shoujo storys.

HS love ends fast most of the time.

This is the second time I've read a story like this, and I reach the last chapter and it's a major cliff hanger -.-

i like this manga a lot. i like the main character and ibuki and abetchi and harada. the main guys is ehhh hes not that good, hes like a child, but i guess thats how some highschoolers are

and when i saw oppa the first time i burst out laughing, it does not fit in with japanese manga at all
You know, I normally agree with you Purple Library Guy but... nah, this one is entirely his fault. First he ignores his girlfriend when they're around another girl, then doesn't hear her out when she's coming clean on her insecurities, trying to talk it through? Bad move, man.
God, they are such idiots. Especially him, but both of them really.
As of ch 24 I have seen no reason to change my opinion that her girl friend would make a better significant other than the guy. It's not even that he's a bad guy--she's just a pretty awesome girl.
whats with "oppa"?! Korean Raws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woah, if these aren't tiring plot-twists then what are? -.- Well... this is a random read anyway...
Well, not bad. Pretty typical shoujo romance plot, shy girl, somewhat-player guy, causes some stresses in the relationship, and there're some b****es in the background.
But as a yuri fan, as of ch 21 I really have to say ditch the guy and go for your friend Ibuki instead. You got more in common, communicate better and she's cooler than he is.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics