Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.13 - 211votes)

Idol Na Kanojo To Wotaku Na Boku To

Alt Names: alt アイドルな彼女とヲタクな僕とalt Idol na Kanojo to Otaku na Boku toalt The Idol Girl and I, the Otaku
Author: Marukido Satoshi
Artist: Kasuga Shun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: She is a famous idol. On the other hand, I am just a nerd. We have to keep our relationship a secret.

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Adult content, do not upload!
=========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Idol Na Kanojo To Wotaku Na Boku To Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

166 Comments

Femdom. Kinky. 

Probably the most pathetic MC I've seen though. In sub&dom/S&M relationships the sub is actually the one that is ultimately in control of it (the sub is ALLOWING the dom to do so because they want them to and the dom always has to work within the subs boundaries, there are safe words for a reason). There is also no such thing as a complete S or M, you are always a bit of both just one more than the other so you'll occasionally swap roles.

In manga though... always a one trick pony bitch.

is...is that a "7" on the volume cover...?

Does this go on for 7 whole volumes?!

Its a 1.
Lol he's already been preemptively cucked by a fat bald. Compound that aspect with femdom and being a insert-kun, and it's a perfect recipe for a beta male Eden.

is...is that a "7" on the volume cover...?

Does this go on for 7 whole volumes?!

Those are some absurdly well detailed panties on the cover.And I have "read" To-love-Ru Darkness.

Wow, this looks like some really annoying wish-fulfillment for losers. No thanks.

Isn't nearly all manga really just wish fullfillment? Reading this, it really is ridiculous but this type of story is everywhere. Isn't its prevalence just a reflection of the target audience?

I thought I was reading a hentai manga when I read pg. 7
Turns out that's not the only hentai-like plot this series has.

Truly.

You know I was fine up until the point where he did that cliche of blurting out something in public... I'm sorry but I can't...

The moment i realized this author was an artist for Mathematical Girls: Fermat's Last Theorem.. wut?!

He was the artist for one of the "Mathematical Girls" series not author. YUUKI Hiroshi was the author for them and the genius behind those stories. Just because somebody can draw does not mean they can write. Actually I preferred the artist of the first of those stories, she can write as well as draw.

Wow, this looks like some really annoying wish-fulfillment for losers. No thanks.

I thought I was reading a hentai manga when I read pg. 7

Turns out that's not the only hentai-like plot this series has.

Geh... generic gary stu.

Sorry but I don't know how in the hell you could call that loser MC a gary stu. It's like people don't even know what the term means anymore and use it against any character they don't like.

Just call the MC a dipshit and move on.

The moment i realized this author was an artist for Mathematical Girls: Fermat's Last Theorem.. wut?!

Geh... generic gary stu.

Probably going to have that pussy "dangling" in front of him but never have it.

Pass...

another annoying mc... pass

Well, it seems becoming a slave is a lot more exciting than it used to be mmm...

Ahem, yup, just. Rollout~!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics