Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 212votes)

Mishiro san to Yamada kun

Alt Names: alt 三白サンと山田くんalt Mishiro-san and Yamada-kunalt Mishiro-san to Yamada-kunalt Mishiro-san y Yamada-kun
Author: Jin (Mugenjin)
Artist: Jin (Mugenjin)
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A love comedy about Mishiro san and Yamada kun.
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=25259

Original Webcomic:
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/5064
Go to Mishiro san to Yamada kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

219 Comments

Die normal fag!! Lol

Thanks for the link, it looks interesting. I really like his style. And it even has furigana, so I might actually read it without resorting to OCR ;p

About the Yamada thing - honestly a huge surprise, I always assumed it'd be in the very top of the last name popularity.

I think #2 might be Yamada? Would make sense given how easy the kanji is for it.

Nope, just check in Japanese family name website...it's Suzuki. Tanaka is among the top but Yamada is not top 5 :D

Oh shit seriously? I loved that one. Wish he wrote some more.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01BCYDIVK/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1here ya go, support him :D

Nope, the most common name in Japan, is Satou #1 Watanabe #3 forgot #2 though... they even have a saying if you throw a rock in a train station, it will surely hit a Satou's head/ Watanabe' head :D

And it's not how bad the program is, it's how clueless i am when it come to editing image... so if you can help with cleaning, i welcome you with both hands :D

I think #2 might be Yamada? Would make sense given how easy the kanji is for it.

Ohhhh same creator as Ii Orc no Hi (which you should read) 

FOLLOWED!!!

Oh shit seriously? I loved that one. Wish he wrote some more.

Also, this chapter is short but because of all the SNK references i ended up watching those old clips all evening...

Yamada and Suzuki, the two most common name in Japan. At least that's what they say in other manga.

Quoting people from another comment section:

Nope, the most common name in Japan, is Satou #1 Watanabe #3 forgot #2 though... they even have a saying if you throw a rock in a train station, it will surely hit a Satou's head/ Watanabe' head :D

And it's not how bad the program is, it's how clueless i am when it come to editing image... so if you can help with cleaning, i welcome you with both hands :D

Yamada and Suzuki, the two most common name in Japan. At least that's what they say in other manga.

Your suggestion? I'm willing to change it right next chapter :D

Quoting people from another comment section:

Thanks SquigglesJP, but I would prefer if you use other font like Wild Words, or if you want free font you can use Anime Ace for instance mmm...

Overall it's a nice manga, thanks for scanlating mmm...

It definitely looks like you're using Paint, and if so you should look into downloading Paint.Net.  It's free, and provides a lot of good tools like Layers and in general just much better graphical tools.

Looks kinda fun. Though I'd suggest to use a different, smoother font, even if it's in Paint ;p

Your suggestion? I'm willing to change it right next chapter :D

• whh likes this

FREAKIN MUGENJIN mmm...~!

*SMASHES FOLLOW BUTTON mmm...~!

"This looks like that Orc and Elf manga"

ooh...mugenjin sensei..instant follow...

Ohhhh same creator as Ii Orc no Hi (which you should read) 

FOLLOWED!!!

Love the style, but I wonder where it will be going...

Page 5 won my Follow. I also agree with using a different font if possible.

MUGENJIN.

Worth reading stamp. Also, followed.

Instant follow, it already looks great!!

Looks kinda fun. Though I'd suggest to use a different, smoother font, even if it's in Paint ;p

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics