Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 77votes)

Ouji-sama Nante Iranai

Alt Names: alt 王子さまなんていらないalt Pangeran? Nggak Butuh!alt We Don't Need a Prince
Author: Harushion
Artist: Harushion
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The girl who loves peacefulness, Yukino. One day she met a mysterious bishoujo, Nobara. Ever since that day, Yukino’s feelings has been on a roller coaster ride! This is the story about the youthful girls who live in the school dormitories

Original Webtoon: http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=16443
Go to Ouji-sama Nante Iranai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

154 Comments

Please, please don't let us get into one of those arguments about the distinctions between or appropriateness of the existence in the first place of the terms "yuri" and "shoujo ai".

Yuri means they bump uglies, shoujo ai is subtext.

PROBLEM SOOOLVED

This release speed is spoiling me. You are almost as sweet as the manga, scanlator-san!

'ANUDDER' LOLOL

stock-photo-udder-of-a-young-cow-1191667

One mistranslation.

Spoiler

It's actually tagged as Shoujo Ai rather than Yuri here. 

Please, please don't let us get into one of those arguments about the distinctions between or appropriateness of the existence in the first place of the terms "yuri" and "shoujo ai".

This is supposed to be Yuri. So why...do I smell Snapdragon anemones and daisies?

It's actually tagged as Shoujo Ai rather than Yuri here. 

I was kind of speed reading now from chapter 0 to 12, seem like it's going take a while we will actually see any yuri between this two.

When old woman watching Yukino singing she probably reminded of her grandmother Miyuki.

She even had a photo in her room and they looks really similar, same hair and same eye colours. 

I can already see were plot is going but interesting.

Thanks for releasing the second chapter so fast! I was just thinking at the end of the last one how much I wanted to see where this was going.

"A warm family life like this . . . I'm envious."

"Marry me and this could all be yours!"

Thank you for all the chapters. It's really appreciated.
This is supposed to be Yuri. So why...do I smell Snapdragon anemones and daisies?

“They all seem on age” – loved that typo

Oh gee golly oh boy! The one thing that would make the foreshadowed duet a possibility happened!

Clearly I have the power of foresight. Thank you, thank you.

... though in all seriousness it was actually pretty obvious, all said and done. I do like me some 'it' though.

Yeah well... I don't think we'll see 18+ stuff, but I sure do hope for kisses...hopefully xD

Oh gee golly oh boy! The one thing that would make the foreshadowed duet a possibility happened!

Clearly I have the power of foresight. Thank you, thank you.

... though in all seriousness it was actually pretty obvious, all said and done. I do like me some 'it' though.

The StuCo presidents are so lesbians for each other.

Whee!  Development.

In other news, I can't believe I never noticed until now that our MC has bright red eyes.

I have the feeling that this is going to end up with the other girl getting sick, thus requiring a substitution of vocals...

This could be nothing other than the result of foul magicks.

I have the feeling that this is going to end up with the other girl getting sick, thus requiring a substitution of vocals...

Because your prediction was confirmed so near-instantly, (Proffers the item)

Here, have "it".

That is, I have to hand it to you. ;)

Cute chapter is too short.  This thing is always feeling like it's about to get somewhere and then not quite doing it.

At least you can enjoy the cuteness! xD then cross your legs and hope for development!

Cute chapter is too short.  This thing is always feeling like it's about to get somewhere and then not quite doing it.

Looking at the Dynasty page for "A Room for Two", I notice that it's tagged "subtext".  If that's accurate, then for me this story has an important advantage:  It already seems clear that we ain't gonna be looking at no steenking subtext.

This seems like "A Room for Two" except with more foreshadowed drama, which is kinda disappointing, because the best part about "A Room for Two" is that it is extremely laid back and more believable because of it.

This story also appears to be doing the whole Generation Xerox thing given the Hair Color similarities between the Dorm Lady vs Sleeping Beauty and MC vs Unnamed Charismatic Girl who totally isn't the MC's Already mentioned Grandmother.

Out of all yuri stuff, the "Girl's school" setup is probably my least favourite.  But it's still yuri, plus this seems like it's not taking the whole thing that seriously.  Hopefully it will be fun.

Nice webtoon.
Too bad only 4 chapters are available.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics