Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 157votes)

Dengeki Daisy

Alt Names: alt หนุ่มแสบมาช๊อตรักalt Bông Cúc Diệu Kìalt 爱情接合器alt 电击Daisyalt Electric Daisyalt 電撃デイジーalt 전격데이지alt 愛情接合器alt Мобильная маргариткаalt الأقحوان الكهربائي
Author: Motomi Kyousuke
Artist: Motomi Kyousuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “No matter what happens, I’ll protect you.” Teru, who lost her only remaining relative, her older brother, is cheered on by a mail from an enigmatic person, DAISY, who she can contact via the cellphone her brother gave her. One day, through an unexpected incident, Teru ends up working as a servant for the delinquent school janitor, Kurosaki. But this scoundrel, Kurosaki is really…!?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly parts of the comic were scanlated by a group that doesn't allow rehosting of licenced comics. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Dengeki Daisy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A Preview of Ch. 63 New Window Lunoxus
  • 0 Replies

154 Comments

@inzaratha
Update again! I did have that feeling something would happen :D
Kurosaki "Daisy" >>>>>>>>>>> Kurosaki ichigo Rofl.
That punch swing.
@ Grim Valkrie, vol 2 to 6 is scanalated by Ochibichan and under the delay policy, no licenced projects is to be uploaded on batoto. Since Dengeki Daisy is licenced, it can't be uploaded here.
whare is vol 2-6 ???
So kurosaki badass mode, waiting for it.
Ooo, Sh*t's about to go down!
Posted ImageYeah!!! Daisy/Kurosaki!!! Kick Akira's ASSS Posted Image
that song in ch 47 might not be too random, just look at this
http://youtu.be/41U78QP8nBk
No, Union-san, this is what they call "finding happiness in totally awesome things in daily life". But, you know, same general idea.
Chapter made me cry too, it was really good those flashbacks about his dad and Shouchirou.
Update! My heart is filled with happiness! I wonder this is what they called "finding happiness in little things in daily life"? Anyway I love this :D
This is probably one of the few handful of shoujo I enjoy just because of how unique it is. As opposed to 'oh hey, girl meets boy, lots of drama ensue.'

I also enjoy another work by the same mangaka. Trying to remember what it was.
Oh GOD....Posted Imageis it hot in here or is it just me
I dropped manly tears, specially because something happeend to my pops too.
oh man. 47 brought me to tears. #sniffle
LUV THIS MANGA!!!! One of my FAV Shoujo mangas *><* Kurosaki is sooo cute
yayay !
I love how this manga breaks out of the shoujo stereotype and is still able to convey the emotions it wants its audience to feel so effectively. I don't think I've ever giggled so many times (ch. 46) reading a shoujo manga. And yeah, I'm a guy.
Im a man but I love this manga.
Hehehe!
You know it's good writing when you're fascinated and touched by nothing in particular happening. Just the character interactions, their feelings, the comedy . . . there really isn't a single piece of plot in ch. 46, but it's gold.
Posted Imageyessss!!!!!!!!! Update!!!!!!
    • You likes this
Oh damn. Didn't know that at all! Thanks. :)
No, Motomi Kyousuke is a woman... She refers to herself as a man, but the Motomi that appeared in a autograph session in 2010 was a woman xD
I also thought she was a man since her auto-draw is a bald man .-.

Well, at least that's what I read in Baka-updates here
http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=1027
@Purple Library Guy - Motomi Kyousuke is a man. ^^
I would like to take this opportunity to point out that Motomi Kyousuke is godlike and everything, um, she? does is amazing. Dengeki Daisy is just one piece of evidence.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics