Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 204votes)

The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens

Alt Names: alt 괴멸왕과 12인의 별의 무녀alt Kaimetsu Ou to Juuninin no Hoshi no Mikoalt Kaimetsuou to 12-nin no Hoshi no Mikoalt 怪灭王与12人的星之巫女alt 怪滅王と12人の星の巫女
Author: Nanasuke
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After saving a loli devil, Yomikadou Meijirou discovers that he was born with the Seal of Solomon on his tongue, a special power that allows him to control all forms of sorcery and devils. He also discovers that he will die in three years as every use of his power uses up his lifespan.

He is told that the only way to save himself is to establish a contract with the twelve Starlight Maidens who were born with a special sign somewhere on their body, and to do so he must lick their sign with his tongue where his sign is located.

The MC then begins living alone with a loli devil in his room while seeking out the twelve Starlight Maidens to lick the signs on their bodies.
Go to The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies

212 Comments

Anyone else remember the days when the Harem Genre actually used to have some GOOD series in them?

Ah but what the hell, I'll give it a shot. It beats To Love-Ru at least.

To Love Ru used to be good when it was Comedy - Harem/Fanservice, it became bad when it turned into Fanservice/Harem - Comedy.

No one has imagination for locations: Like on the side of their rib which requires a hand bra to allow lick-ability The nape of the neck directly behind the ear the one that makes her have to pull her hair to a side and sit down to make things easier to do The inner part of the calf/ankle so you get that akward upskirt with legs spread. Collar bone is a good one so you are almost face to face but not really in kissing posture The one on the pelvis bone the requires half the skirt to be pulled down. The placement is gonna be where half the fun in this series comes from, and the whole "keyaa! I'm not letting you do this!" Or flip side an Onee-San type that proactively lets/wants him to.
Anyone else remember the days when the Harem Genre actually used to have some GOOD series in them?

Ah but what the hell, I'll give it a shot. It beats To Love-Ru at least.

this isn't TOO stupid, i guess. the fanservice isn't the main focus of the story. still pretty ridiculous. i'll still read it.

following cause lolis

6. maybe V ?

In my Japanese budhist-shinto manga? Naaah...

1. ass

2. boobs ?

3. thighs ?

4. forehead ?

5. hand ?

6. maybe V ?

7. Tongue

Not sure if pigtail tsunderes mark will be on her hand or her foot

easiest follow in my life. 

Let's guess where the other 11 stars are. My guess is they're gonna be as if not more risque than the 1st maiden's. Obvious one is def. Boobs or cleavage. Maybe thighs.

1. ass

2. boobs ?

3. thighs ?

4. forehead ?

5. hand ?

6. maybe V ?

Let's guess where the other 11 stars are. My guess is they're gonna be as if not more risque than the 1st maiden's. Obvious one is def. Boobs or cleavage. Maybe thighs.

I was somewhat on board for reading this until I got to the part in the description with the "licking". I don't have a problem with fanservice, and have read a bunch of stories with fanservice as the main focus, but there's something about a plot that tries to use serious-sounding plot elements as an excuse for fanservice that irks me up the wrong tree. I recall some manga I saw the description of several years ago about some horrid virus spreading and it turns out that the protag's saliva was the magical cure somehow so he has to kiss a bunch of (what I assume were always women) infected people.

You know, I read this expecting to find an annoying MC or retarded plot, but after finishing the first chapter, all I can say is that this author has some sort of star fetish. Like holy shit why are there so many goddamn stars in the background.

Ol' Pervy decides to try this out...

"Excuse me, miss, would you save my life by letting me lick your ass?"

Three days later...

"Why have I just woken up in the hospital?  And why is my head so heavily bandaged!?"

Well, did you already got yourself a loli devil before? I suggest you find one first, she'll boost your chance greatly.

>Loli devil

Instant follow

It isn't as depraved as the description makes it sound but it is lacking imagination. 

On the plus side, the main character is unlike most harem MCs in that he appears to have a spine. He doesn't nosebleed at every panty slip either.  

Yea, the first sign is where you expect it to be, the others probably will be as well.  

Ill see where it goes in the next chapter or two.

Thanks again Cake. 

Ol' Pervy decides to try this out...

"Excuse me, miss, would you save my life by letting me lick your ass?"

Three days later...

"Why have I just woken up in the hospital?  And why is my head so heavily bandaged!?"

T

The premise is terrible and the writing is worse than Twilight.

Then why are you still here? See ya!

Jesus christ, the description. Question either just destroyed all chance of someone reading this or made them 1000% more likely to read it.

eh why?

T

The premise is terrible and the writing is worse than Twilight.

Fixed the description.

Also dropped.

eh why?

Fixed the description.

Also dropped.

>no description

Is this another one of those "loser MC gets a harem" series?

Hes no pussy, worth the follow.

Thank you kind reader for the brief and simple synopsis

kneel-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950515

tbh I was hesitant on readin 80 pages of what seemed to be generic, but I'm glad as it turned out to be better than I expected. Followed! c:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics