Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 160votes)

Koisuru Yankee Girl

Alt Names: alt Koi suru Yankee Girlalt Yankee Girl in Lovealt 恋するヤンキーガールalt 恋爱的不良少女
Author: Orihara Sachiko
Artist: Orihara Sachiko
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When a fiery yankee named Sudou Ayame suddenly confesses her love to Kazami Nagi, he literally can't resist out of fear for his life! Now with their relationship established, Nagi begins to learn that Ayame is more of an innocent maiden than he originally would have thought and subsequently, his own feelings for her may began to blossom too. Well, that is if he can survive Ayame's rough personality and her overbearing delinquent friends as well!
Go to Koisuru Yankee Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

290 Comments

Seems interesting!

Thanks for tranlating!

Thanks for translating bruv. 

This is my kind of shit, thanks for the translation

I'm glad you like this!

Thanks SquigglesJP, but I would prefer if you use other font like Wild Words, or if you want free font you can use Anime Ace for instance mmm...

Overall it's a nice manga, thanks for scanlating mmm...

Hmm... thanks I'll try it out =3

Thanks SquigglesJP, but I would prefer if you use other font like Wild Words, or if you want free font you can use Anime Ace for instance mmm...

Overall it's a nice manga, thanks for scanlating mmm...

Reminds me more of Yandere Kanojo, personally.

Yea, but Manabu (the male MC in YK) isn't chickening out for anything. So i don't think it's quite the same. (I love YK too)

@PFunkX thanks for the Onidere link i wasn't aware about that one

This is my kind of shit, thanks for the translation

This guy' more a coward really. Hope it will change though.

Remember guys Yankee is just a few letters away from Yandere!!!

It reminds me Waratte! Sotomura-San

Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to how this will progress.

A jewel! This is a jewel!!
He is making too many mean assumptions, really don't like him.

It reminds me Waratte! Sotomura-San

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics