Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 160votes)

Koisuru Yankee Girl

Alt Names: alt Koi suru Yankee Girlalt Yankee Girl in Lovealt 恋するヤンキーガールalt 恋爱的不良少女
Author: Orihara Sachiko
Artist: Orihara Sachiko
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When a fiery yankee named Sudou Ayame suddenly confesses her love to Kazami Nagi, he literally can't resist out of fear for his life! Now with their relationship established, Nagi begins to learn that Ayame is more of an innocent maiden than he originally would have thought and subsequently, his own feelings for her may began to blossom too. Well, that is if he can survive Ayame's rough personality and her overbearing delinquent friends as well!
Go to Koisuru Yankee Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

290 Comments

Nice, you improved XD I assume you're using paint...?(If you are, then don't, sorry if you aren't)    

Try to keep text in the center as well and away from the edges. Read up on some manga editing guides by google searching :P

Good job. Hopefully you can find a cleaner and type-setter soon. Try asking around some message boards.

I needed a new 4-koma in my life.

Loll LEWD KISSING. RUN!

Thanks again SquigglesJP for the second chapter mmm... 

And you actually really take my advice to use another font, I like you even more now mmm...~!

Thanks for teh font recommendationz xD

It was actually pretty interesting. Good job, friend.

Thanks again SquigglesJP for the second chapter mmm... 

And you actually really take my advice to use another font, I like you even more now mmm...~!

lol its like tomo-chan all over again

Nah, I'd rather say that it's 'Onidere' all over again - even side characters archetypes are similar.

The plot is slightly different, but still...

Nah they are dating by chapter one. This girl is much more assertive.

She is like 359x more assertive

Nah they are dating by chapter one. This girl is much more assertive.

Bad clean, bad edit, and translate not good, Why it wasn`t translated dialogues and thoughts of the characters?! Why are there empty cloud dialogues?!

translate_17.jpg

And here, people, you can see an ape without the basic understanding of human language being annoying like the prick he is.

Wha...

Well it's good for lulz . 

That's just lewd, calling each other their first name, put a smut tag already.

I know right, WHEN IS THE KISSING SCENE?! GODDAMNIT :>

The audacity of some of these pricks is mind-boggling.

Spoiler

Thanks for the chapters SquigglesJP. The protagonist sure seems reluctant to have anything to do with his "girlfriend" though I remember almost all male kids at their age to be very "curious" about the opposite sex no matter who they were.

Yeah but for some reason, Kazama hasn't hit that 'stage' yet I guess xD 

Thanks for putting this here, this is a funny one and can't wait for more

That's just lewd, calling each other their first name, put a smut tag already.

The audacity of some of these pricks is mind-boggling.

Spoiler

Thanks for the chapters SquigglesJP. The protagonist sure seems reluctant to have anything to do with his "girlfriend" though I remember almost all male kids at their age to be very "curious" about the opposite sex no matter who they were.

Based on the metroid with Cyrillic subtext, I'd guess they're russian. That one empty bubble when he was speaking to anzu was a little odd though.

Ah you meant the "Black Ship"? I don't quite get the joke either, xD so...

First of all, you're always welcome to help.

Second, your English is worse than hers. "Translate not good" are you an apeman?

Based on the metroid with Cyrillic subtext, I'd guess they're russian.

That one empty bubble when he was speaking to anzu was a little odd though.

Bad clean, bad edit, and translate not good, Why it wasn`t translated dialogues and thoughts of the characters?! Why are there empty cloud dialogues?!

translate_17.jpg

Translation* isn't* good. Why wasn't* it*. Brush up on your own English before bitching about someone else's. Fucking prick.

First of all, you're always welcome to help.

Second, your English is worse than hers. "Translate not good" are you an apeman?

A whole gang of pure delinquents is incredible.

Thanks a lot for your work. Keep on getting better!

translate_17.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics