Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 283votes)

Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka?

Alt Names: alt 久住くん、空気読めてますか?alt 久住君,会察言观色吗alt Kusumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka?alt Kuzumi, can't you read the atmosphere?
Author: Mosco
Artist: Mosco
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Erika Sakura is the school's most popular female high schooler, and only met with envious gazes since she is out of everyone's league. However, she is recently interested in a certain male high schooler who can't read between the lines, Kuzumi. While having a relationship between the two is out of the question, her unrequited love will soon change in this romantic comedy. Follow this new inevitably heart pounding, out-of-contact short love comedy!
Go to Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This is like a mix between Horimiya and Handa-kun. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

719 Comments

Somehow kuzumi remind me of Tanaka.

Pretty close, it's in Gangan Joker. It's been selling well enough to get several reprints, and it even got on the cover this month.

And to top it all off,

Spoiler

If this is a ruse we're going to find you, you know.

I don't remember where I read it, but having the MC's of any manga/animé sit in the back seat next to the window minimizes the number of side characters that have to be drawn which means less work for the artist.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun?

Pretty close, it's in Gangan Joker. It's been selling well enough to get several reprints, and it even got on the cover this month.

And to top it all off,

Spoiler

I believe you. Please, don't let me down

The moment I saw the cover, I somehow feels it's from Gangan Online...

And to top it all off,

Spoiler

If you sit a character on the side of the class and toward the back, you can draw them at their seat while drawing as few of the other class members as possible.

Necessity is the mother of invention; Laziness is the mother of necessity.

The moment I saw the cover, I somehow feels it's from Gangan Online...

You know what... so many male MC sit in that place in class, is it somehow a sacred place for manga characters mmm...~?

I don't remember where I read it, but having the MC's of any manga/animé sit in the back seat next to the window minimizes the number of side characters that have to be drawn which means less work for the artist.

You know what... so many male MC sit in that place in class, is it somehow a sacred place for manga characters mmm...~?

If you sit a character on the side of the class and toward the back, you can draw them at their seat while drawing as few of the other class members as possible.

I didn't get one thing.... is Kuzumi or Kusumi?

It should be "Kuzumi". The kanji in his surname is "Kuzu" and it's on the first volume's cover.

I didn't get one thing.... is Kuzumi or Kusumi?

Logic doesn't exist in love

I disagree, they just haven't found the right answer yet

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/rikei-ga-koi-ni-ochita-no-de-shoumeishitemita-r19204

She looks so much like Anaru from AnoHana lol.

I thought the same thing xD

Logic doesn't exist in love

She looks so much like Anaru from AnoHana lol.

Too bad the boy doesn't look like Jintan

anohana-02-29.jpg

This is like Tonari no Seki-kun lol.

Kinda reminds of a romantic version of Tonari no Seki-kun. Looks fun.

Original perspective on a much used concept, I'm interested.

edit: actual first chapter in, i see i was wrong.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics