Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 312votes)

Rosario to Vampire Season II

Alt Names: alt 十字架与吸血鬼 season IIalt 吸血鬼与十字架2alt ロザリオとバンパイア Season 2alt ロザリオとバンパイア Season IIalt Rosario + Vampire 2alt Rosario + Vampire IIalt Rosario + Vampire Season 2alt Rosario + Vampire Season IIalt Rosario and Vampire IIalt Крестик и вампир. Сезон 2
Author: Ikeda Akihisa
Artist: Ikeda Akihisa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story continues where the first season left off only months into the future. Yuokai Gakuen has been repaired and the new semester is underway. Tsukune and gang are back, and more powerful then ever. Anti-Thesis's true identity is relieved. With new adversaries looming on the horizon, and something much more sinister then the gang has ever faced before.

Tsukune is battling with the monster inside him. With the help of Moka, Mizore, Kurumu, Ruby, and Yukari. Tsukune trains to get his vampire blood under control and the strength to protect what he holds dear.

The new season focuses more on the girls, their past, and their families. New confrontations await them. New friends and allies will join them by their side. Together they will discover the secrets of Moka's rosary, and her lineage...

Prequel:
Rosario to Vampire
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/rosario-to-vampire-r459 )
Go to Rosario to Vampire Season II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will there be a season 3 ? New Window felipe.pmdc
  • 51 Replies
Topic Non-Human Title New Window Zalliss
  • 5 Replies
Topic Using your head a little, for fun. New Window Valsie
  • 17 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 54 Replies
Topic Moka will die ? New Window felipe.pmdc
  • 1 Replies
Topic How to kill Alucard New Window Harbinger
  • 15 Replies

1167 Comments

I think there will be a new chapter soon !!!
Kurumu trained so much so she`d get killed in one strike? i doubt that.
i wonder will tsukune become Alucard Avatar?after reading this Ch ^o^
http://vatoto.com/read/_/94997/rosario-to-vampire-season-ii_ch52_by_mangaholic/16
alucard tried to tentacle rape tsukune XD
Not to mention she might not even be dead :P, after all that training doubt she'd die that fast -.-
i HOPE Kurumu comes a vampire :P or half vampire lol
Awesome , tsukune became really,really cool. I just love it when
a nice/kind character get an evil/demonic power.
Hope kurumu is only injured and that Tsukune kicks akua`s as*
If Kurumu is dead I hope Tsukune goes Alucard on Akua's ass!
Noooo!!!! who kills a succubus!!! but on another note: Tsukune's power level is "OVER 9k!"
I died a little when Touhou Fuhai was watching Castle in the Sky... <3
THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! KURUMU'S MOST PRECIOUS FUNBAGS ARE IN TROUBLE!!

dem that Shuzen Akua! im gonna slap her ass!!
YAY! Tsukune reach Boss LV MONSTER XD
Tsukune gained 56700xp, Ding, level 99.
lol, Fuhai watching Castle in the sky
m betting that was just an illusion
I hate cliffhangers... Now I have to wait another month till I see what happens next.
Yay, Tsukune is my hero now :P
I hope Kurumu turns gets turned into a zombie >_<
finally tsukune shining times.
Great chapter but I noticed a few pages that could due with a few "creative" changes.

Page 10: Miyabi
(Panel 1)"Allow me to remind you once more..."
(Panel 2)"...just who your boss is."

Change
(Panel 1)"Allow me to remind you once more..."
(Panel 2)"...just who my b**** is."

Page 29: Tsukune
(Panel 1)"Out of my way, Kuyou..."
(Panel 2)"...or I just may kill you."

Change(Goof)
(Panel 1)"Kruznic, #02..."
(Panel 2)"...power output...50%!"

XD
man Tsukune finally is acting like the half vampire he should be, Alucard Tepez would be so proud right now
Basically the mangaka drawing the same character for years so of course they got better, try comparing Mahou Sensei Negima ch1 and latest chapter. You'll see the difference.
Anyway chapter 51 keep reminding me of Naruto lol.(go badass Tsukune)
Couldn't help but to think
Chapter 51 page 10 = "who is your daddy and what does he do"
any way every time i read 1 chapter of this manga
i feel like my world is shaking!!!
@AzureFrost

It's not just you, lol. I saw a discussion in another forum about how Tsukune's looks have changed since chapter 1 of the first season, and mostly everyone agrees that he got a lot more handsome. XD

But it's mostly because the artist/author Ikeda Akihisa has gotten better over the years.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics