Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 312votes)

Rosario to Vampire Season II

Alt Names: alt 十字架与吸血鬼 season IIalt 吸血鬼与十字架2alt ロザリオとバンパイア Season 2alt ロザリオとバンパイア Season IIalt Rosario + Vampire 2alt Rosario + Vampire IIalt Rosario + Vampire Season 2alt Rosario + Vampire Season IIalt Rosario and Vampire IIalt Крестик и вампир. Сезон 2
Author: Ikeda Akihisa
Artist: Ikeda Akihisa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story continues where the first season left off only months into the future. Yuokai Gakuen has been repaired and the new semester is underway. Tsukune and gang are back, and more powerful then ever. Anti-Thesis's true identity is relieved. With new adversaries looming on the horizon, and something much more sinister then the gang has ever faced before.

Tsukune is battling with the monster inside him. With the help of Moka, Mizore, Kurumu, Ruby, and Yukari. Tsukune trains to get his vampire blood under control and the strength to protect what he holds dear.

The new season focuses more on the girls, their past, and their families. New confrontations await them. New friends and allies will join them by their side. Together they will discover the secrets of Moka's rosary, and her lineage...

Prequel:
Rosario to Vampire
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/rosario-to-vampire-r459 )
Go to Rosario to Vampire Season II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will there be a season 3 ? New Window felipe.pmdc
  • 51 Replies
Topic Non-Human Title New Window Zalliss
  • 5 Replies
Topic Using your head a little, for fun. New Window Valsie
  • 17 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 54 Replies
Topic Moka will die ? New Window felipe.pmdc
  • 1 Replies
Topic How to kill Alucard New Window Harbinger
  • 15 Replies

1167 Comments

yeah, it's exactly 1 month.
Oh My Tsukune! Why you so sexy?!
HA! Suck it...bitch...
Spoiler
Why the hell is a thread i didn't add there >_>""

Ignore it .
Come out 54! Damn takes to long lol exicitng!@!@
I haven't read this in a while (on like chap. 3). But looking at the comments guess I shouldn't start yet I'll let it stack up.
this arc is taking FOREEVVVERRR it feels like its being dragged on needlessly can they just hit the fast forward im getting pissed off i want to see tsukune fight and kick some ass already for gods sake!!
Moka and Akua will fight, Moka will win, but will be extremely worn out, and Alucard will be released. Tsukune will get there just in time to see Akua be defeated, and a short lived reunion with Moka. The second party will either go fight the big bad boss (Which will probably be the filler from Chapter 53.54, or 55-60/65). Alucard will be released, second party will get to Moka after defeating the boss chick, Tsukune and Alucard will have an epic fight where Tsukune releases all his power yet still cannot defeat him, his friends lend him strength, and Moka confesses, granting him a shitload of power. Tsukune beats Alucard. Probably will take ten chapters or so.

Such is the life of Rosario+Vampire.

I expect Alucard will be defeated by chapter 80, maybe 85.

Just my two cents.. But ive been reading mangas a long time, and this seems like the most plausible scenario. And the most epic and heart wrenching.
@wilusp No, the Jump SQ. 19 got a bimonthly release, but the Jump SQ where R+V II is being serialized is still monthly.
Jump SQ. 19 is just a sub-magazine.

This is getting more and more interesting. Akua is a bit**. She will die in the hands of Tsukune and Gyokuro will be owned and rap** by Touhou Fuhai.

I really hate these two characters...
When i see the name Alucard I don't think of the monster in this manga. I think of......... Castlevania: SOTN, that game is....... EPIC!!!!!!
About chapter 37...
Spoiler

Couldn't resist, lol.
I really want to see Tsukune kick akua's b*tchy *ss.... Posted Image
...and then we'll have Alucard!Tsukune in a few chapters (does that make him the strongest character?), hopefully still sane and with the good guys.
Akua is so OP it's ridiculous....
OMG that little bitch pisses me off good thing she doesn't know that moka doesn't have that power anymore. I want that bitch to die so bad aaahhhh.
Posted Image
Posted Image THAT BITCH!!!!
She's gonna learn today.Posted Image
After reading Manga I was like
Posted ImageNoooooo!!!
Moka!!!!! Kurumu!!! Mizore!!!
Posted ImageNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
and now we gonna wait 2 months for next chapter? im gonna die...
Oh well, just hope I don't break any unspoken rule.
Is there a reason why 53 still hasn't been uploaded?
D: 53 isnt out on batoto yet im so sad
@shinya78 she pulled a sasuke on akua lol
I actually just read the RAWs for chapter 53 a few minutes ago... and
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics