Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 646votes)

Maou-jou de Oyasumi

Alt Names: alt 在魔王城说晚安alt 마왕성에서 잘 자요alt 魔王城でおやすみalt Sleeping Princessalt Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castlealt Sweet Dreams in the Demon Castle
Author: Kumanomata Kagiji
Artist: Kumanomata Kagiji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The demon king broke the truce by kidnapping the much loved princess. However, while the human world falls into despair and heroes gather to save her, the princess is actually well looked after and mostly just wants to sleep. She quickly acquires the key to her cell and collects 'perfect' bedding 'materials' from around the castle, causing mayhem along the way.
Go to Maou-jou de Oyasumi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sweet Dreams ... - Volume Extras [RAW] New Window NullApostle
  • 2 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Maou-jou de Oyasumi New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1714 Comments

princess is strong enough.....

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure that she is level 100 at two-handed weapons and destruction magic too
who let the doges out
Spoiler

Before all heroes came, I believe the princess complete conquer all demon realm

Implying the Princess isn't already the de facto ruler of demonkind.

princess is strong enough.....

743b1f2274f9e0990291a226bc8ba4ce05b134f6

Before all heroes came, I believe the princess complete conquer all demon realm

Ok, now I am really curious. Princess obviously don't think of demons as people, rightfully so, but acknowledging their relationships, their perks, their progression even when she does not need it. Just what are demons to her?

Sleeping-wares? Wait, is that even a word... my god, my English has fallen so low.

Ok, now I am really curious. Princess obviously don't think of demons as people, rightfully so, but acknowledging their relationships, their perks, their progression even when she does not need it. Just what are demons to her?

Loots, loots and just Loots for her crafting frenzy.. Oh and Exp farming ground...

From "The Chronicles of the Demon Queen" written by the ex-Demon King...

"And it came to pass that the captive princess eventually ascended to the Demon King throne. And the people of the land, in great fear, sent her tributes and taxes consisting of mattresses, pillows, sheets, quilts and various and sundry other valuable sleeping aids in an attempt to keep the new Demon Queen asleep as much as possible."

"But, due to her never-ending search for the perfect night's sleep, the people sighed in relief every time the new Demon Queen took a nap for even the briefest of time. As did the Demon Queen's minions in her castle. Especially the poor and heavily oppressed Ghost Sheets. Amen!"

Holy shit she talked

I'm saving this one for future use.

695502Howcouldthat.png

it's already usable ... she wasn't just talking ... she made a human-like response to demon monk!!

I'm saving this one for future use.

695502Howcouldthat.png

That was awesome as always. It's great seeing some character development. This manga didn't lost its momentum at all.

Holy shit she talked

The victims increased in this new chapter.

Spoiler

Fight on Demon King and Demon Monk.

yH9cm.png

Keep fighting Demon Monk. I'm cheering for you.

Princess is reminding me of a narcoleptic Bowser with that vehicle of hers.

And...uh...who exactly does Demon Monk pray to? 

GOOD. Bookmarks!

found an unique manga! will be wait for next updates :0

When Princess become Demon King, Morpheus will be her right man. Together, they will genocide every single demon species

Don't forget Scissors demon.

When Princess become Demon King, Morpheus will be her right man. Together, they will genocide every single demon species

Seems more likely they will spend the majority of their time napping.

Not true.  The Forehead demons have thrived under her leadership and would become the dominant demon species!

Local girl vandalizes property, makes a species of fish go extinct.

...Surprisingly low amount of damage.

Well, she did beat one of the level bosses, so the floor would collapse after this.

I need those

anyone got any leads to where to buy them. Working version of course(I am serious)

I've seen some once. It uses mirrors to allow the patients who need to stay with an horizontal bed (with a broken neck waiting for a surgery for example) to watch tv and such.

I1JEi0c.jpg

Christ.

And holy shit those glasses would be sick.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics