Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 172votes)

Team Medical Dragon

Alt Names: alt 医龍alt 醫龍Team Medical Dragonalt Iryuu - Team Medical Dragonalt Medical Dragonalt Team Medical Dragonalt Tim Naga Medisalt Команда "Дракон Медицинский"
Author: Nagai Akira
Artist: Nogizaka Tarou
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningDrama DramaMedical MedicalPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Dr. Katou is an ambitious woman who seeks to revolutionize the corrupt and inefficient Japanese medical system from within by becoming a professor in a teaching hospital. She enlists a maverick surgeon, Dr. Asada Ryuutarou, to help her with research that would catapult her to a professorship should they succeed and publish. However, Asada's refusal to conform to the system soon threatens to destroy not only her plans but her entire career. Katou is prepared to do anything, including going along with the system, in order to achieve her end goal, but she begins to question whether she has gone too far as Asada's actions bring many of the system's shortcomings to light.

This manga received the 50th Shogakukan Manga Award for general manga in 2005.
Go to Team Medical Dragon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Seeking Help!!!! New Window bosslady
  • 0 Replies
Topic Corrupt doctors New Window agustis
  • 18 Replies
Topic TOP 5 New Window Ridan
  • 4 Replies
Topic Katou and Yaguchi's son New Window passerby09
  • 2 Replies
Topic Attention scanlators New Window オニヅカ
  • 4 Replies

457 Comments

how could i missed an update!!!!

hahahaha You got trapped on Asada's Ijuuin... :)

ahh... Asada's becoming superhuman... not quiet right but well, its manga.. :)
meh entertained...
and boosting a colleagues confidence is a Yes for me... so all is good...
darn i mess up the spoiler code, can some one(moder) delete "that", thanks
Fuck!!!!! i was expecting for something else, and not a fking cliche situation........ dont let me down tmd ¬_¬

[spoiler] if u save the mom asada this gonna be a shitty disney end >_<[ /spoiler]
Spoiler
What happened to chapter 40-48?
Gosh!! Asada... i will work with you anytime anywhere!!!

i really wish more doctors to be like you who really cares about the patient and not just some damn reputation and money...
finally someones getting a taste of his own medicine huh
Yes.
Spoiler

^L^
Now he'll understand why they try to save everyone instead of just BS-ing it and killing off the patient.
Spoiler

Thanks for the update.
I don't feel like karma should of hitted him that hard seeing how his only sin was wishing his rival would fail (granted that also means a baby dying). Also his mother seems to good of a person for bad karma to target in my opinion (I actually feel sad for him).
karma hits you without notice....

you really reap what you sow....
The view of Asada on the last page.....hahah I love it. Reminds me of the "Game of Thrones". Who are the players and who are the pawns? :)
Wow...just...wow!
I love this manga, is just too beautiful in every aspect
This manga is InSaNe. Insanely good that is.
Thanks Lively Scans for the new chapters. I had almost forgotten about this great manga. :)
@agustis

I honestly, completely doubt it. I'm sure that all governmental agencies have a bare minimum of corruption somehow, but I think it's safe to say that the extent portrayed in this manga is completely fictional. I don't think the author would've gotten away with actually portraying such corruption if it actually existed.
Spoiler
DANG!! i got palpitations reading this..

Jawesome!!!!
That is because we are need to more translators, sorry, we do want to release more faster, but its a problem
intermittent release schedule kills this :(
As a med student, I love this manga cuz it's informative, but intensive at the same time!
Is it really that bad in Japan? Are most of the doctors really that corrupt?
ooohh.... as if asada's gonna give up... he will find a way...

getting betterrr!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics