Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Attention scanlators

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

オニヅカ

オニヅカ

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
For all of you useless mortals scanlating horrible series that nobody cares about, lighten up, because the chance to redeem your pathetic existences has come. Enough of catering to stupid mangas like Detective Conan that are supposed to have a legitimate plot but have continuously gone in circles for the last decade. Enough of trying to be original by scanlating new, unscalated mangas or oneshots that fail to be interesting, for there is a manga out there that more than deserves to be in the hands of the English-speaking society.

This manga is complete, with 25 volumes, and yet only 10 of those volumes have been able to grace the leeching-online-manga-reading-community. If you're a medical drama fan, by now you've probably realized that I'm talking about Team Medical Dragon

Kudos to Livelyscans for their recent contributions to TMD, because the quality in their releases are awesome. But in all honesty, the wait is too long. Why not, for the first time in manga scanlating history, have multiple groups work on a single project? If a good schedule was kept, we could be seeing releases every 2-3 days. The author of this manga died for chrissakes, so why don't we honor him by introducing the entirety of TMD to his Japanese-illiterate fanbase?

Annex0209

Annex0209

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 29 posts
we're trying to release every tuesday now this manga is difficult to translate

Edited by Annex0209, 07 August 2012 - 07:13 PM.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
As a Leecher, I'm happy its getting Scanlated at all. And consider myself lucky that a serie I like is worked on ^^
Well... saddly you can not have such luck with all your Favored series =(
Happines and Light needs a source to exist
Hatred fuels itself and Darkness exist where there is no Light

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

Goukenimaru

Goukenimaru

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBrazil
Wow, keep your leecher level low "Onizuka", there's too many specific medical jargon that makes it TMD hard to translate.

Why not drop by the avaiable scanlator's page and say thanks to motivate them more, huh?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

pshhk

pshhk

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Um, rude.