Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.02 - 320votes)

Dungeon Seeker

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンシーカーalt The Dungeon Seeker
Author: Sakamoto 666
Artist: Mizu Seijuurou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Junpei Takeda, a high school student, is childhood friends with Noriko Tatsumiya and the bully Kido Shouta. One day, during the usual course of bullying Junpei, they were suddenly summoned to a different world by the whim of "God". Summoned Heroes with cheats, or so he thought. But it turns out Junpei's stats were even worse than an average farmer. Tricked into a deathly labyrinth by the only one he trust, he walks the journey for revenge.

raw: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/445000143/
Go to Dungeon Seeker Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic source material? New Window zeropi
  • 14 Replies
Topic Spoil for me - How does the childhood friend die? New Window Nabcake
  • 4 Replies
Topic Raws??? New Window Carbon_Fanatic-
  • 0 Replies

398 Comments

i do wonder how he's gonna kill in here, unlike arifureta one he has atleast some skills to use

You know, there is a point at which when you make someone act so pointlessly "evil" that it starts looking like a parody.

Hopefully when he gets back to the surface those two will have gotten married and have had kids. Then when MC shows up he kills the children infront of the two, then kills the guy infront of the girl. Finally while the girl is writhing in grief, chop of her limbs, cauterize the wounds, and leave her to die. Or just drop her off somewhere 'fun'.

Dark, I know but I have issues when it comes to being betrayed. ciao :D

Dungeon of NTR... shoulda used his ultra appraise on her...

I remember this author. He did a web novel that got a light novel adaptation. It was about a guy who was summoned after death to another world to defeat the Demon Lord along with a bunch of other people who were also summoned by the Kingdom to fight. He put all of his skill points towards something weird and became invincible, but most of his stats on his status screen look like it is at value 1, but he broke the status screen long ago and that 1 actually means a much higher denomination that is easily over a trillion. 1 and over 50 zeros behind it. He never released a second volume. I assume he quit. 

How to report to mods? I think the name of this manga is Arifureta.

How to report to mods? I think we found a successful attempt of troll here, lol.

I think they cleaned up the settings and all that in the LN so I am guessing you read the WN. which should be another name for homemade works. So yeah lots of things are broken when you have no editor, the story reaching a certain length, or just plain immersing yourself in fantasy.

Wait, that was for Arifureta right? Not this?

It's a funny eyelashes you have there kiddo

The best revenge would be to return a stoic hero and barely remember any of them.  The girl's life is going to be shit and the bully will piss his pants at the first town crisis.  It could also be that the girl believed in him and knew that he could survive if he hated her.  

I think they cleaned up the settings and all that in the LN so I am guessing you read the WN. which should be another name for homemade works. So yeah lots of things are broken when you have no editor, the story reaching a certain length, or just plain immersing yourself in fantasy.

Well I read it from Japtem, so not sure which it was (Most likely WN.).. But I feel, unless the MC literally is a Gun otaku from the start, with heavy mechanical knowledge, the whole setting will fall apart even with huge fixes in terms of consistency..

For survival is one thing, is there a need to be a douche though?

Sacrificing your childhood friend to save your ass is mentally difficult, betrayal, assholery, etc, etc, etc... It is a lot easier if you stop considering your childhood friend as a person, as your equal and start seeing him as an inferior, someone to be reviled, pitied and despised.

Long story short, acting like an asshole makes the betrayal easier.

Spoiler

For survival is one thing, is there a need to be a douche though?

Wait what, noriko did she just turn into evil chick or what?

is this sarcasm about how the setting is "stolen" from another manga?

if so please just drop it. if not then this is not arifureta.

Arifureta is a illogical, inconsistent mess (In terms of breaking the worlds own setting.). If this was consistent with the worlds logic, then I'd regard this Manga to be of a higher level then Arifureta.

Not sure if it's a joke but Arifureta has a different opening setting.  A whole class is transported instead of just 6-7 people.

Arifureta is a illogical, inconsistent mess (In terms of breaking the worlds own setting.). If this was consistent with the worlds logic, then I'd regard this Manga to be of a higher level then Arifureta.

Good ol' revenge. Time to kill the bitch.

https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/arifureta-shokugyou-de-sekai-saikyou-r18091

It's not Arifureta.

Not sure if it's a joke but Arifureta has a different opening setting.  A whole class is transported instead of just 6-7 people.

revenge is best served bloody!

Wow, gotta really feel for the guy. Was heartbreaking even though it was an easy to see coming

damn, poor guy and what a bitch. I hope he kill her even the others who bullying him.

Heard of this. Who saw that coming a mile away? Glad the scanlator was generous enough to do a batch release of the big betrayal.

I... fucking knew it. What a fucking bitch.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics