Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 56votes)

Happy Negative Marriage

Alt Names: alt ハッピーネガティブマリッジalt 纯情佳偶
Author: Amazume Ryuta
Artist: Amazume Ryuta
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keitaro Satou is 30, successful at his job... and single. With worries about his future, he decides to have an arranged marriage interview to appease his family, yet while his prospective "wife" is a beauty, problems are bound to pop up!
Go to Happy Negative Marriage Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic NTR? New Window Frenzy85
  • 5 Replies
Topic NEXT RELEASE!! New Window gcp42487
  • 0 Replies

73 Comments

LMAO! 13.5... Wft was that? 

dang he looks like he more suitabe with that sopaland girl..

why dont he just marry her then? lol

NTR? gonna pass

Well, someone had to say what everyone was thinking.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but:

Spoiler

Spoiler

good new for amazume ryuta's fan, and happy negative marriage's fan

http://nanachanscans.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/happy-negative-marriage-c15-nsfw/

The relationship is just plain old crap, I seriously wish they don't end up with eachother, after I read the raws...

Spoiler

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but:

Spoiler

The relationship is just plain old crap, I seriously wish they don't end up with eachother, after I read the raws...

Spoiler

ughhhh really? Maybe I should just stop at chapter 14

Spoiler
oh, thank god only good news from chapter 10; I was just about to break beneath the presser.T-T(I'm so happy right now that almost nothing can stop me from being so hyped up)xp
has the manga been dropped or is no group picking it up?
    • Ncf likes this
i finally had time to read this and after ch 14...
Spoiler
I don't think she really loves him at all. Especially since reading Chap 14. Its on their site mind you. No spoilers though, so read it yourself. I would like a happy ending , but it doesn't seem like there will be one.
feel sorry for the guy.....just to make her father happy she is trying to get married fast before he dies.....
They did it 2 times without actually did "it".....Now, that quite something....
@Ayreos: You serious? Not everyone is mature @ 30..
Sad truth. You've been hearing too many ideal stories ;)
That's why they have the movie 40-year old virgin
How about densha otoko? :)

@inzaratha: This is the 'negative' in the Happy Negative Marriage
I cant wait for more chapters. I wanna know what happens ><
this newest chapter is sad, it's sad that the father was right, feel bad.
While I am a HUGE Ryuta Amazume fan so as a result I keep an eye on all his works this one is given a wider scope than some of his others coming from the viewpoint of a closed and often enough rigid structure. I like the story over all because it allows you to see the trials and problems from a perspective other than teens and school life which is prevalent in most mangas to date
well i think so they are just excited or say frustrated, i mean at this age every one wants a partner or get married,it is simply tough to live alone or like that,both of them are acting like that becoz they are anxious.It is a natural desire
i agree somebody at that age being that immature, i they made a mistake on this one.
Are people really this immature at 30? While the relationship itself is quite cute and the characters are very well represented, they appear pretty immature to me, like teenagers.
Same level of adult content as that of Toshiue no Hito, that is not too much and is acceptable. Same author/artist that is Amazume Ryuta

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics