Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 264votes)

Kono Kanojo wa Fiction desu.

Alt Names: alt この彼女はフィクションです。alt Hayali Kız Arkadaşalt Iki Mbakyu ne Ora Nyotoalt KonoKanoalt This Girlfriend is Fictionalt Zin Anere len Fizionalt 我的虚拟女友
Author: Watanabe Shizumu
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Lead character is a naive boy who's fallen in love with an older girl who everyone considers a genius writer. He's so in love in fact, that he has forgotten about his secret hobby for the last 2 months. His secret hobby is that for the past 10 years he has been writing the "character profile" of a single girl. Her birthdate, personality, hobbies, conversations, etc.... is all recorded in a large pile of notebooks. All this time this fictional girl has been his friend and lover, but now that he is in love with a real girl he decided to throw them all away. In order to "purify" the notebooks, he decided to burn them at a nearby shrine. To his surprise, the senpai he's in love with was also there. It starts to rain and as they talk the girl confesses she's having trouble writing her novel due to inexperience. As the storm gets even stronger, the lead character believes that since she confessed her "weakness" to him it is ok for him to show her his own "secret". Filled with courage, the boy opens the bag where he brought all the notebooks... except that instead of notebooks, the bag now contains the girl (naked of course) he's been creating for the past 10 years!!
Go to Kono Kanojo wa Fiction desu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

521 Comments

Red Code, i hate your for spoiling it.
*Punch Red CODE*
~ Waaa :(
waaaa~ **cry*

*run away*
this is EPIC LOL!!
this is EPIC LOL!!
Spoiler
Three chapters at once?
MARVELOUS!!
What is this? :o
It's a pure rush, that girl is pure but pure cute chaos spreading around everywhere! She's pure of excitement lol!
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO NEW CHAPTER! ^^ happiness... level... overflowing... *passes out*
ITS HERE!!!! I wanted to read this for so long!
i completely forgot about this manga glad to see new chapters
Pretty interesting take on the whole sudden girlfriend thing; provided they stick with it and don't suddenly just let him fall in love.
Yay!!! finally some new chapters, been waiting for this
Posted ImageAN UPDATE!!!!!!!!Posted Image

I THANK YOU!!! Riceballicious AND KidCongo Posted Image
lol if school days had laser beam...
Was going to unfollow this next week. No need anymore. Another series saved by the mighty Riceball! \(o.o)/
omg finally thx you!!
Interesting. I want more and would really appreciate if a translation groupe could continue this manga.
reaction: DAFUQ?!

shit happens
really interesting hope this gets updated.

thanks for the upload kidcongo
I NEED AN UPDATE!!!
So, no update ? was it dropped out ?
D: no update
hmm it's really a interesting story :) i'm looking forward for more updates.
Before it becomes a thing to relate most harem manga and ones where there are love rivals to "School Days" i just want to point out that "school Days" is a Physiological,Drama,Tragedy if it does not contain these 3 things there is NO possibility of a recurrence of the same plot. Spread this around to other manga where people try to relate "School Days" to something that has nothing similar to it since Ive seen this being done on a few manga already
hihihiihuhauuUUUHAUHUAUHUAUH lookat his face
i laugh non stop..........
http://vatoto.com/read/_/40336/kono-kanojo-wa-fiction-desu_v1_ch1_by_riceballicious/55

and by the way this manga is awesomeeee and defininietly
a Must Read! and i want moreeeeeeeeeee
i follow this manga right awayy
I found some raws vol.1 - 3 but i can't read :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics