Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 329votes)

Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga

Alt Names: alt And Then Suddenly, My Partner of Fatealt それは突然、運命の相手がalt 그것은 갑자기 운명의 상대가alt 那是突然出现的、生命中的另一半alt Hauki, Ashavahan qu Aqidiraalt Suddenly, the Marriage Partner Showed Upalt Tiba-Tiba Saja Jodohku Munculalt Y De Repente, Mi Destinado Apareció
Author: Hiromoto Hiroki
Artist: Hiromoto Hiroki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Imagine a country where couples are chosen based on the compatibility of their genes. Whenever a resident reaches the age of 14, a partner will be suggested to him or her based on which match would result in the best child being born.

This is a collection of stories about some of the more “interesting” pairings chosen by this system.

The great stories with sweet vanilla flavor. :D
Go to Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Poll] Your favorite couple in this manga? New Window Takao-chan
  • 3 Replies
Topic Just for the record, premise is a horrible idea New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 27 Replies
Topic In vitro fertilisation New Window Evange
  • 0 Replies
Topic Quick Poll New Window TRMshadow
  • 5 Replies

426 Comments

Looks like Takya wanted a taste of Shiori's "pudding".

That was a good ending! to bad it was so short I wanted more!

another good manga ends... Ragnarok is near :P

WTF WHY IT IS END!? 

The series is good, thought.

[End]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE FEEEEEELS!

heart_attack.jpg?1359668214

This is such a warm-hearted manga.

Kelp from VI, here. I don't work on this project, but I wanted to thank you all for supporting us and enjoying our releases!

Woah i love this manga! each arc so good and well done :)

Indeed, I'm in love with this manga as well. Sad that it's already complete though  :(

it's strange how this manga make me smile everytime i read it <3 

Love can overcome anything, don't understimate the power of love <3

*somehow i feel gross after writing this comment orz*

Woah i love this manga! each arc so good and well done :)

This chapter actually turned out better than expected. I was expecting more gritting moments of awkwardness and embarrassment when Shiori confronted with her mother. Never like it when any manga tried to depict a character going against their elders; especially parents.

Oh so you want to be a house wife? That's very ambitious of you.

Not gonna pick side in case that really happen but if it does; Manga Logic!

page 19, did her boobs just grow in this chapter?

Dude you do realize they're skipping time right? If you look her hair also grew longer so breast grew over time and not in one page.

i really hope that this arc isnt over yet, im kinda wondering what happened to the mom, does she forever cut her ties with shiori? Hopefully not since they wanted both of their families to reconcile. Not to mention the fact that both of them are so cute together!!!! xD

Hopefully TakuyaXShiori ain't over yet.

Man this chapter went from a brisk walk into an all out sprint.

i loved the timesip here

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be a Housewife.  And there have been no Fat Ladies singing.  There hasn't been any resolution about the Mom or what Shiori wants to do yet, but this part isn't over yet.

I like the new image. The earlier one was nice, but this is great too!

In some ways, the cover reminds me of a Shonen version of The Volume Cover of Unbalance x Unbalance

Pretty sure some feminists would agree with you, but alot less sarcasticly. Better that then being pushed around by her bitch mom.

Unfortunately there is no payback against her mother.

She wants to stay/live with him that doesn't mean she isn't going to do anything.  Always looking for the downside/bad things lets you find a lot that isn't really there, all it really does is make your life unpleasant.

Actually looking for the bad qualities provide me with more than half of my daily laughter.

I don't think she want to be an house wife. I think we've seen it when they were at the hotel that she has good sense of what to do to make a good hotel. So maybe she'll open one and Takuya will be the chef for the restaurant inside. I've tought of it since the pudding she liked and then seeing her judge the water of the hot tub (you must be frigging skilled to distinguish normal tap water from fancy mineral water). So maybe something like a bed and breakfest or something more luxurious is possible.

All she said was how open air baths are popular and because so many people were requesting it her family plans to have one of their own. Not displaying how good her management skills are.

page 19, did her boobs just grow in this chapter?

boobs always change size in manga

Damn you author, because of you now I have diabetes.

Just epilogue chapter left and it's finally done I guess :)

This is really hard to pick my favorite arc, the previous arc was fun too :)

This is definitely my favorite arc of the story. Definitely a good way to end this series.

this manga is in a awesome format you get to see constant progress in every chap. and a good ending and if you want more is just a matter of tine this the new chap. whit a new couple comes out (its kind like TWGOK)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics