Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 36votes)

Dollgun

Alt Names:
Author: Deguchi Ryusei
Artist: Deguchi Ryusei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The day a young boy was born was the day that the legendary thief died. The many battles that revolve around the treasure left behind by him. Here, the curtains are pulled and the story starts.
Go to Dollgun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

42 Comments

Thank you!

*sob* an update^^

I wish someone translates Onna Daitaro.. I can't even find the raws online and I only had 2 volumes in Indonesian back in my house that I don't know where anymore :\

Btw is it just me or there's a lot of page jumps in ch28?

Freaking finally! The grammar is a bit weird sometimes, but otherwise it's ok... :o

An updaaatteeeeeee!!!!!

thanks guys

its_alive1.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN UPPPPPDAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

thank you :D

Almost forgot about this one.

AN UPDATE

I dont have the picture of the granny :(

dang I think everyone forgot about this, please someone pick this up.

i wish someone would finish this,  I've read the raws and it's still one of my favorite manga's ever.

oh man, I wish they continued this project

"is France also considered a passionate country?"

... I nearly died laughing...XD
hope they someone picks this up its a good read
Is this manga dead? Baka updates says it's 9 volumes long, but also that there hasn't been any new releases in about a year.
I love that point in manga where the wimpy male lead gets some balls.
wow this story is amazingly interesting i mean at first i wasnt really into it but it honestly amazed me and im honestly hoping for more to come out cuz at this point im dumbfounded by how much more id like to read this
the story is interesting. cant believe that guy had so many daughters! big player,

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics