Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 60votes)

Space-Time Prisoner

Alt Names: alt Bloodivoresalt 时空囚徒alt Узники времени и пространства
Author: Bai Xiao (白骁)
Artist:
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Vampires have been defeated by Humans. A story about them wearing collars. Wait - you're mistaken, it's not like that!

(Read this series on Bato.to, ye filthy heathens! ~Caek)

[Translator: TakunDes]
[Editor: Caek]

Original Webtoon: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/531329
Go to Space-Time Prisoner Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Space-Time Prisoner released chapter discussion. New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

188 Comments

Spoiler
That teacher deserved to die anyways. Being all racist and shit.

I swear, I'm going to hire someone and do this to you:

Spoiler

You might want to flag that with some warning as to the contents. It doesn't bother me, but I could totally see some people getting their panties in a bunch after seeing that with nothing warning them what was behind the spoiler tag.

Serves the jerk right.

sooo... name? zelda? artist? pls?

Refrain Love *tip hat*

Spoiler

sooo... name? zelda? artist? pls?

Spoiler

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

I'm looking forward to it, my friend!

• whh likes this
Cephei confirmed to be not only a Lolicon, but ALSO a Shotacon!!!  
Spoiler

Spoiler

For people who want translations for the screams:

"Ah!!! Help!"

"Noooo"

"Let me go"

"Please no"

"Ah!!!"

"Waa!!!:

I hope that improved your viewing experience

Sounds like class after the teacher asks one of the students to volunteer to do work after school is done. MC just got screwed on having to clean the room by himself :/

For people who want translations for the screams:

"Ah!!! Help!"

"Noooo"

"Let me go"

"Please no"

"Ah!!!"

"Waa!!!:

I hope that improved your viewing experience.

CRAP - The gig is up! I thought you'd never notice D:

Though, my words of wisdom to the loli-chasing, translator-slacking CAEK were spot on in that quip.  +1!

Oh.... OH!!! I get it now!!!! I hadn't read far enough!  Caek is taunting me through a manhua he thought I wasn't reading!   BAD CAEK! :D

CRAP - The gig is up! I thought you'd never notice D:

Where did this come from?  Wherefore dost thou invoke mine name?   Randomly.  And comparing me to animals!  Sheesh!

Oh.... OH!!! I get it now!!!! I hadn't read far enough!  Caek is taunting me through a manhua he thought I wasn't reading!   BAD CAEK! :D

Disclaimer: InChildlikeWonder is not a dog. He is, however, not unlike a reliable pack horse.

Where did this come from?  Wherefore dost thou invoke mine name?   Randomly.  And comparing me to animals!  Sheesh!

Cephei confirmed to be not only a Lolicon, but ALSO a Shotacon!!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm apparently edited to look more delicious than I actually am. PHOTOSHOPPED!

Spoiler

Spoiler

And now it's a manga about marbles...and maybe later marbles on motorcycles.
Blue pill ? Remove the collars, take a trip down the rabbit hole, and discover the truth of vampirism. Or take the red pill, wake up in your cell, ready to die.

Danny Trejo?

2 billion..........How the fuck did humans win???

It's unclear whether these "vampires" even have any powers.  They're "aggressive", supposedly, at least when they're hungry, and they drink blood.  If that's it, what it means is a bunch of disorganized people who starve if they can't get highly specialized food attacked.  Freaky, yes--likely to win, no.

2 billion..........How the fuck did humans win???

Well there is over 7.125 billion people on earth right now. So that leaves 5.125 normal take out about 3 billion for young, old, and disabled. Same goes for the vampires but lets say 750 million and I would say at least 250 million would not want to fight (probably more) . So that would make 2.125 billion Vs 1 billion. (I'll leave off the military weapons fire power or supernatural powers)

That's it, i'm convinced.

MC, you are formerly a Mujina before becoming vampire, aren't you?

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/ana-no-mujina-r11037

Slowly, I'll work through this backlog of chapters - enjoy!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics