Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 60votes)

Space-Time Prisoner

Alt Names: alt Bloodivoresalt 时空囚徒alt Узники времени и пространства
Author: Bai Xiao (白骁)
Artist:
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Vampires have been defeated by Humans. A story about them wearing collars. Wait - you're mistaken, it's not like that!

(Read this series on Bato.to, ye filthy heathens! ~Caek)

[Translator: TakunDes]
[Editor: Caek]

Original Webtoon: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/531329
Go to Space-Time Prisoner Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Space-Time Prisoner released chapter discussion. New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

188 Comments

"A mysterious loli appears!"

"...and you are a man with no shirt on."

Spoiler

Not a problem...

Spoiler

1) "Qing" is pretty hard to translate as a color, somewhere between green and blue.

Huh.  Gaelic has (had?) a colour like that--"glas" if I remember right.

1) "Qing" is pretty hard to translate as a color, somewhere between green and blue.

2) Bloodivores just sounds weird. It's like they're avoiding the word vampire to sound edgy. :P

Aquamarine maybe? It's defined as being between blue and green and just slightly transparent.

2) Bloodivores just sounds weird. It's like they're avoiding the word vampire to sound edgy. :P

They could have chosen anything else that would sound better. "Bloodivore" sounds like a 7 year old boy made it up!

Plasmavore (from Doctor Who)
Sangrivore / Sanguivore
Hemovore / Hematavore / Hematophage
Erythrovore

A loli appeared! Somebody tell Cephei.

"A mysterious loli appears!"

"...and you are a man with no shirt on."

Spoiler

How about cyan?

I mean, I figured it was pretty much or exactly the same as "aoi" in Japanese; blue or green depending on context (Though Japan started using "midori" for green so aoi is kind of blue by default now. But the grass is still occasionally "aoi", and naive/inexperienced people are "aoi", etc)

Ah, I love translation differences. "Green Lane", "Blue Town", same difference, right? :'p

Except... "Bloodivores"? What a terrible title. Why couldn't they keep the title roughly or exactly as-is, "Jikuu Horyo/Shuujin/Shuuto"? I honestly think it'd be way more catchy in Japanese than "Buraddibourusu" or... however they plan on pronouncing that.

An anime? Awesome!

Not sure if someone already mentioned this... but its getting an anime o.o Sauce: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-01/chinese-japanese-anime-bloodivores-announced-for-october/.105972

Ah, I love translation differences. "Green Lane", "Blue Town", same difference, right? :'p

Except... "Bloodivores"? What a terrible title. Why couldn't they keep the title roughly or exactly as-is, "Jikuu Horyo/Shuujin/Shuuto"? I honestly think it'd be way more catchy in Japanese than "Buraddibourusu" or... however they plan on pronouncing that.

Not sure if someone already mentioned this... but its getting an anime o.o Sauce: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-01/chinese-japanese-anime-bloodivores-announced-for-october/.105972

China's lack of concern for copyright often throws me for a loop--the explicit mention of Under Execution, Under Jailbreak was unexpected.

Also, lol, a spoiler for another manga in a manhua... nowhere is safe.

Lul tfw ur treated as a chocolate dispenser.

All hail lord Caek!

Caek ... thank you :-)

ORA !!!!!

Thanks caek :D, love this one ^^

Hurrah! A new release~

If vampires need blood to survive an extendd period of time, then how are they supposed to survive where they are? There are no humans anywhere close to that area. The only blood source is Mi Liu, as of right now, so things will maybe get messy later on.

Also I'm pretty sure those white monsters are vampires that devolved (or evolved, seeing as they can either survive without sustenance or can consume vampires) into that form due to starvation.
I mean, it was never stated that vampires die, if they don't drink blood. In fact, nothing was said regarding this afaik.

It's often insanity followed by death if they don't feed. But every writer has their own interpretation.

Because I have a life, too. Not to mention, I work on several series. Please be reasonable in your expectations.

Never!!! *shifts expectations into maximum overdrive*

why did this stop getting translated into english ?

Because I have a life, too. Not to mention, I work on several series. Please be reasonable in your expectations.

this thing(manhua) is still continuing?

i thought that they made it pay to read in the original manhua

It's pay to read starting from Chapter 100. When we get to that point, I will gladly buy chapters.

this thing(manhua) is still continuing?

i thought that they made it pay to read in the original manhua

why did this stop getting translated into english ?

If vampires need blood to survive an extendd period of time, then how are they supposed to survive where they are? There are no humans anywhere close to that area. The only blood source is Mi Liu, as of right now, so things will maybe get messy later on.

Also I'm pretty sure those white monsters are vampires that devolved (or evolved, seeing as they can either survive without sustenance or can consume vampires) into that form due to starvation.

I mean, it was never stated that vampires die, if they don't drink blood. In fact, nothing was said regarding this afaik.

With the convenient arrival of sexy-silhouette-monster-woman I would like to repeat this suggestion.

Think this women is just the sexy one, who's supposed to be killed by a monster. I believe, it's her blood ability. I also deduce, that every vampire in the prison has one (blood ability). If they don't, then what's the reason to lock'em up there?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics