Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 161votes)

Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt 中卒労働者から始める高校生活alt 初中学历劳动者开始的高中生活alt Chuusotsu Roudousha kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsualt High school life for a middle school workeralt High school life starting from the junior high school graduate workersalt Старшая школа для того, кто стал работать еще в средней школе
Author: Sasaki Minoru
Artist: Sasaki Minoru
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eighteen year old Manami Katagiri has faced numerous hardships thanks to his father's criminal behaviour and mother's death: he had to drop out after middle school and begin working in a factory to take care of his little sister. For various reasons he decides to re-enroll himself in high school and better his life.

However, at the entrance ceremony, he encounters a "princess" whom he thinks has had everything given to her on a silver platter, not that her thoughts are any better. What will become of their time in high school?
Go to Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Translations New Window holyeyeolo
  • 2 Replies
Topic Prison? Dead Mom? New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

251 Comments

What if it's the kid of a loan shark, and not a "friend" like they seem to think?

Anyway, this seems like it'll be an awesome underdog story! I just hope nothing too tragic occurs later down the line though.

Up until vol 4 there's been no 'tragedy', but a whole lot of drama like. I'd say more or less what is the gist of this drama but I don't really know how spoiler tags work on this site.

I prefer this new cover compared to the first one.

Let the skub begin.

I prefer this new cover compared to the first one.

You read too much hentai.

I don't read enough.

wait...
Its 5 Tankabon already?

you underestimate how often this happens and just how powerful having connections is compared to the more logical reasoning in work places/real life. 

I'm not saying this doesn't happen. I'm just saying what any guy with a bit of brain will say: it's not optimal.

I doubt there will be.  I'm just saying I find it to be a deal breaker.  It's not him I have the "fear" for.  It's the sister.

You read too much hentai.

The previous cover was better...

I'm not sure why do you think there will be incest. He just cares about her sister (which isn't that rare as you may think).

Well, Area no Kishi has 400+ chapters and we didn't get a translation of chapter 180 and onwards for 2 years or so (and this manga has gotten a couple of animes!).

I doubt there will be.  I'm just saying I find it to be a deal breaker.  It's not him I have the "fear" for.  It's the sister.

The brother thing looks like they just translated it and didn't bother to localize it.  On that note, stick with the "Onii."  It's the "Anime/Manga" thing to do and it doesn't involve making little edits to the author's story.

This one has promise but because there's a little sister, for me, it has the chance to flat-line.  Because there is nothing I hate more, in this industry, than incest stories.

I'm not sure why do you think there will be incest. He just cares about her sister (which isn't that rare as you may think).

And we're getting this just now?

Well, Area no Kishi has 400+ chapters and we didn't get a translation of chapter 180 and onwards for 2 years or so (and this manga has gotten a couple of animes!).

The brother thing looks like they just translated it and didn't bother to localize it.  On that note, stick with the "Onii."  It's the "Anime/Manga" thing to do and it doesn't involve making little edits to the author's story.

This one has promise but because there's a little sister, for me, it has the chance to flat-line.  Because there is nothing I hate more, in this industry, than incest stories.

This is good
and for translator,
I think you can keep "onii-chan" or "aniki", without change it to "brother".

I've always found it odd how translators turn onii and aniki into brother when the characters are actually siblings. Siblings calling each other by name seems to be the standard among english speakers.

This is good

and for translator,

I think you can keep "onii-chan" or "aniki", without change it to "brother".

fuck, this is good.

no wonder this has good reviews in amazon.

Having siblings can be such a bummer sometimes most of the time

Nah, it's safe. This manga has been running for 3 years and has 4 volumes already.

And we're getting this just now?

SO you're leaving a position of responsability to a recently graduated student whom literally wouldn't know how the machinery works even if it rammed straight into his body.

I'm a universty student and I can already see this not working. If it's on the field, pick an experienced worker.

you underestimate how often this happens and just how powerful having connections is compared to the more logical reasoning in work places/real life. 

I like the setting. Hope this doesn't get axed..

Nah, it's safe. This manga has been running for 3 years and has 4 volumes already.

SO you're leaving a position of responsability to a recently graduated student whom literally wouldn't know how the machinery works even if it rammed straight into his body.

I'm a universty student and I can already see this not working. If it's on the field, pick an experienced worker.

What if it's the kid of a loan shark, and not a "friend" like they seem to think?

Anyway, this seems like it'll be an awesome underdog story! I just hope nothing too tragic occurs later down the line though.

I like the setting. Hope this doesn't get axed..

A very interesting start, but it looks like the other series entry is a duplicate that should be pruned?

Omg. I love this. The siblings are my favorite characters right now.
Best thing I've seen in a while

Well.  I can dig it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics