Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 161votes)

Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt 中卒労働者から始める高校生活alt 初中学历劳动者开始的高中生活alt Chuusotsu Roudousha kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsualt High school life for a middle school workeralt High school life starting from the junior high school graduate workersalt Старшая школа для того, кто стал работать еще в средней школе
Author: Sasaki Minoru
Artist: Sasaki Minoru
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eighteen year old Manami Katagiri has faced numerous hardships thanks to his father's criminal behaviour and mother's death: he had to drop out after middle school and begin working in a factory to take care of his little sister. For various reasons he decides to re-enroll himself in high school and better his life.

However, at the entrance ceremony, he encounters a "princess" whom he thinks has had everything given to her on a silver platter, not that her thoughts are any better. What will become of their time in high school?
Go to Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Translations New Window holyeyeolo
  • 2 Replies
Topic Prison? Dead Mom? New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

251 Comments

Ho~
This manga looks quite interesting.

I'm really looking forward for the MC to develop his social skills at school. I think due to his extreme circumstances, he's got a pretty jaded view of the world, not to mention an understandable rotten personality. Watching him slowly change in the future will be heartwarming hopefully.

Hey, Katagiri changed his opinion of Rio. I guess it won't be too long before he falls for her.

The brother-sister relationship between Katagiri and Maaya is quite refreshing because some of the manga I've recently read had brocon incest in them...

Please MC, don't fall for that girl. By doing so, you'll NTR your imouto and the other guy.

No, just no. I don't want any incest in this manga. :<

The fuck are you talking? There are shounen manga with cool MCs and seinen manga with pathetic/annoying shit MCs. Demographics have nothing to do with MC personality.

Uh sorry, i don't mean all shounen, i mean some shit harem shounen MC who have draging story with something like misunderstanding or he was dense, if you know what I mean.

this what make diference betwen shounen&seinen, when shounen have wishy washy MC, seinen MC is cool

The fuck are you talking? There are shounen manga with cool MCs and seinen manga with pathetic/annoying shit MCs. Demographics have nothing to do with MC personality.

A nice read .. I just hate the MC's personality where he thinks he's the only one who have a "problem" in the world ...

Bit of a wild ride so far. 
However, seeing the old guy in the school as well made me think of just one image...

Spoiler

Only read chapter 1 so far, and I give the lifetime achievement award for Most Weak-ass Punch to the MC. He even had a run-up and still couldn't do jack. I bet a ball of cotton-candy could out-punch him.

It was a 1v3... He managed the knock the guy off his feet...

Only read chapter 1 so far, and I give the lifetime achievement award for Most Weak-ass Punch to the MC. He even had a run-up and still couldn't do jack. I bet a ball of cotton-candy could out-punch him.

Please MC, don't fall for that girl. By doing so, you'll NTR your imouto and the other guy.

below is contain spoiler from volume 2-5. don't open it if you don't want to know.

Spoiler

this what make diference betwen shounen&seinen, when shounen have wishy washy MC, seinen MC is cool

• Ncf likes this
Gramps just brought closer together. XD

bellow is countain spoiler from raw.

Spoiler

Also, just to add to this conversation, Japan has this idea that if you've graduated from an university, you're ready for any job. The actual title of your graduation is irrelevant as, and I quote, "You've learned that much, you can certainly learn everything about any job."

So when the guy commented "I don't know shit about what's going on here." that is not actually strange in Japan.

Not to mention his brilliant "ideas". I work on a similar industry and I assure you I would have put the same WTF! face as Manami when he said that gattering pallets right in front of the vehicle exits would be a great idea. Rrrrright, forklifts and cargo trucks are totally going to check for obstructions when doing turns, especially since they often drive backwards.

Aaah, the time honored method of nepotism. I mean, I got  there through nepotism, but my workplace is a place where survival of the fittest is almost the law, so incompetents can't last long.

SO you're leaving a position of responsability to a recently graduated student whom literally wouldn't know how the machinery works even if it rammed straight into his body.

I'm a universty student and I can already see this not working. If it's on the field, pick an experienced worker.

My dad was working for years at a certain big company, so much experience and spent most of the time teaching the new employees... he and another (whom he recently just instructed about the know-how of the department) apply for the role of team-leader(sort of like a supervisor and guides a team or a department). He was basically doing the role of team-leader... yet they chose the new guy cause he bribed the manager, also... it seemed that even before the chance for the role was opened, they planned to give it to the new guy.

In the end, the real world is always like this.

Ohh, this is the one I put a request for.

It was a great first chapter and I will definitely love what is to come from this manga.

Thank you for the uploads and for the hard work guys.

Wanted to see the sister slap the princess when she said he probably didn't want to go to high school, rather than having the brother blow up on his sister...

Otherwise, looks interesting.
Huh... Cool premise! Not feeling the princess girl too much though. Well I'll stick around anyway, and see where it goes.

SO you're leaving a position of responsability to a recently graduated student whom literally wouldn't know how the machinery works even if it rammed straight into his body.

I'm a universty student and I can already see this not working. If it's on the field, pick an experienced worker.

Not to mention his brilliant "ideas". I work on a similar industry and I assure you I would have put the same WTF! face as Manami when he said that gattering pallets right in front of the vehicle exits would be a great idea. Rrrrright, forklifts and cargo trucks are totally going to check for obstructions when doing turns, especially since they often drive backwards.

In so far in volume 5 we have a nice development. Lots of drama and quite a few twists (specially a certain ex-convict) one thing that bothers me is how ridiculously short this tankobons are. On average they are 200-220 pages but this ones barely make it to 170 (heck, unless 5 is unfinished there's only 140 something pages!)

now this looks promising...

This Manga sure looks promising. Followed!

Believe it or not that's a very common practise with businesses, have a friend who can hold something against you for X or Y and he/she will drag you to hell with it. Or have a family member pressure you to give an important job to the kid, because no company wants to hire him, and the only excuse they give is because they are family.

Believe it or not this is more common that you might think, my family members do this, my brother owns a workshop that makes shoe's insoles, he is affiliated with a distant family member, and then my brother gives work to both my father and mother in the workshop so they can earn money, otherwise they won't be able to work anywhere. He could hire someone younger and more capable but he decided to hire our parents, it's not like they are bad employees, they work hard and earn every single penny they get.

you underestimate how often this happens and just how powerful having connections is compared to the more logical reasoning in work places/real life. 

depends on the workplace

i also got to my workplace by connections, but i have been doing my things for 3 years so i got in and got into cushy position immediately

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics