Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 238votes)

The Fairy Captivity

Alt Names: alt 精灵囚笼alt Jīnglíng qiú lóngalt Jiing Ling Qui Long
Author: 深色奇
Artist: 深色奇
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A dystopian fantasy. In this futuristic world, humans are ruled over by faeries. The young master Yue Hu encounters the fairy Fei Liai, and gradually uncovers the truth and dark secrets behind them...

Original Manhua: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/533952
Go to The Fairy Captivity Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Released chapter discussion of fairy captivity. New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic (General Chapter Discussion)Whose Side do You Think Is Guilty? New Window Cool_Otamegane
  • 2 Replies

1203 Comments

I heard you needed Light novel reading material what are you into? Wuxiaworld has a whole bunch of webnovels in translation. I am currently reading Tales of Demons and Gods from there.

Something funny like Konosuba? :3

I heard you needed Light novel reading material what are you into? Wuxiaworld has a whole bunch of webnovels in translation. I am currently reading Tales of Demons and Gods from there.

Sorry, I messed up the MC's name. Should be Yue Hu, not Yue Chang... reuploaded.

HOLY FUCK! I thought he was just going to erase her memories... HE BLEW UP HER HEAD!

I can't wait for everyone to see what happens next - this shizz is super exciting, damnit! :D

So if you pull back her hair, there'd be no ears on the side of her head? WEIRD!

It's bad enough...

Spoiler

woe to you, jamming your manhood to any hole will only makes them noisier

Spoiler

It's bad enough...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's okay buddy, we all make mistakes.

All I wanted was the ability to make unlimited Guy Fieri jokes on the endslate... that being said, this series will forever be Fiary Captivity in my heart. <3

MaxWade_6418_bw1-600x447.jpg

It's okay buddy, we all make mistakes.

Well. Its a webcomic.

Oddly enough it's been fixed on the cover from fiary to fairy at the original comic site, but when reading the chapter it still says fiary.

MaxWade_6418_bw1-600x447.jpg

Oddly enough it's been fixed on the cover from fiary to fairy at the original comic site, but when reading the chapter it still says fiary.

Another potentially good series.

It is a release by Caek, therefore I shall follow it.

*click*

..."The Fiary Captivity"

the heck is a fiary? xD

ohwell, seems fun +follow

I actually typed it properly the first time, then I realize I hadn't mispelled it correctly (based on how the author typed it), so I went back and "fixed" it, hehe. x)

..."The Fiary Captivity"

the heck is a fiary? xD

ohwell, seems fun +follow

Hm... Eh, I'll give it a shot. Not feeling it based on the first chapter alone, but it has potential.

The first chapter is a bit of a cliffhanger so i feel you.

Hm... Eh, I'll give it a shot. Not feeling it based on the first chapter alone, but it has potential.

I always thought it was a slice of cake.

Anyhoo, will give this series a try caek...thanks for releasing it. ^^

Edit: ninja'd by a few seconds! XD

^_^ i'm always lurking, waiting to snipe replies

I always thought it was a slice of cake.

Anyhoo, will give this series a try caek...thanks for releasing it. ^^

Edit: ninja'd by a few seconds! XD

Caek i have a question because it always bothered me, what exactly is that censored/pixeled thing that you use as your logo(?). Btw as always i'm grateful for translations. Great job.

It's supposed to be a slice of "caek" with an icing flower on it. Honestly, it's really hard to tell for most people. :/

Caek i have a question because it always bothered me, what exactly is that censored/pixeled thing that you use as your logo(?). Btw as always i'm grateful for translations. Great job.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics