Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 71votes)

29-sai Dokushin Chuuken Boukensha no Nichijou

Alt Names: alt 29歳独り身中堅冒険者の日常alt Everyday of the 29 years old single person adventureralt The Daily Life of a Single 29-Year-Old Adventurer
Author: Nara Ippei
Artist: Nara Ippei
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story is about Shinonome Hajime, an adventurer of Silver Range. He's dedicated to fulfilling missions from the guild. One day when completing a quest for monster meat, he finds a strange girl named Lily in a dungeon who's far more trouble than she's worth. Saving the girl from certain death, her story reminds him of his similar past and he takes her under his care.
Go to 29-sai Dokushin Chuuken Boukensha no Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

61 Comments

well that immediately got super gross

get you a girl that can do both.  Cute daughter loli by day, grown up succubus by night

On one hand, I want to demand a refund. On the other hand, I'm interested as heck on what's gonna happen to these two.

Gawd it's a succubus in disguise.

hey it's from the author of Neko Ane; this will be interesting :D

Goddamn it. Why couldn't it just be a nice father-daughter/apprentice story. Still followed.

Aw, this is pretty interesting. It'll be cool to see an older adventure taking care of a young gi-

*gets to the end*

Welp. Into the trash you go with all the isekai.

It actually gets more interesting in the following chapters (atleast in the 4 released in spanish).

Aw, this is pretty interesting. It'll be cool to see an older adventure taking care of a young gi-

*gets to the end*

Hey, there is still "Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirena".

Mr. Cop! I swear! She's definitely over 18! I mean, look, she can sometimes look adult! Can you let me go? Please, officer?

Congrats dude you found a shapeshifter wife

*gets to the end*

Adventurer adopting a cute and mysterious girl has been done a few times recently.  Cant say I'm tired of it yet...

I like that the setting doesn't romanticize adventuring and even suggests, though indirectly, what happens to most kids who are driven to that life. 

Dungeon adventure stuff that ISN'T videogamey.

Welp, that's refreshing.

Sigh.. false loli..

i see your post, and i hear sirens running in the background, and ik exactly whats going on...

We're also redoing chapter 1 to fix the translation mistakes so hopefully it'll be a little easier to read.

Honestly, its a huge improvement, Im glad there are some people with proper english skills.

Sigh.. false loli..

Hi guys!

VarZ from YGScans (http://www.ygscans.com) here. Just letting you know that we're picking up this series! We're also redoing chapter 1 to fix the translation mistakes so hopefully it'll be a little easier to read.

Our staff enjoy working on this series and we hope you'll enjoy reading it too!

Thank you very much for your service

Hi guys!

VarZ from YGScans (http://www.ygscans.com) here. Just letting you know that we're picking up this series! We're also redoing chapter 1 to fix the translation mistakes so hopefully it'll be a little easier to read.

Our staff enjoy working on this series and we hope you'll enjoy reading it too!

Looks like Yaiba dropped this. I would pitch it to one of the groups that picks up dropped series, but I can't seem to remember the names of any that are currently active... :\

Such a great title, hope somebody will pick this up.

Sad nobody it picking it up...

is translation for this dead?

Nice story. I want to read next chapters

Do you have Japanese raws, Yaiba? I want to read this from those :|

Hopefully this could help

Loli with an ability to change into an adult, sign me in pls. 

Also mc is kinda tsundere? 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics