Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 95votes)

Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi

Alt Names: alt Kamu akan Mendengar Suara Orang Matialt You Will Hear the Voice of the Deadalt 死人の声をきくがよい
Author: Hiyodori Sachiko
Artist: Hiyodori Sachiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sickly Kishida Jun has the ability to see ghosts, but in his opinion, it's a stupid power and nothing good ever comes of it. Considering the number of grisly situations he seems to find himself in after the ghost of his childhood friend Hayakawa Ryoko starts following him around, he may have a point.
Go to Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

181 Comments

Why didn't the ghost girl warn him to help the female cousin?

Cuz she went too deep into it and went crazy beyond help
Well, no wonder...
Spoiler

Why didn't the ghost girl warn him to help the female cousin?

Huh, I think this may be the first post I've seen from you that isn't perverted in some way.

It helps to have something to stimulate a Pervy comment...  Such as...

Well. That went from normal horror to Lovecraftian pretty quickly.

Lovecraftian, eh...?  Does that mean that there will be some tentacle rape in the future for this series?

Spoiler
Another chilling chapter, I'm loving this work more and more.

I get the feeling this is basically reverse-mushishi

I just can say wow and click follow, this manga is so good especially ch3.

That girl, so bitchy.

I would have done the same , if not worse.

That girl, so bitchy.

Huh, I think this may be the first post I've seen from you that isn't perverted in some way.

Oh they're out there. Ya just aren't looking hard enough. :P

Going by PervySageChuck doesn't make him obligated to say pervy things. It does, however, suggest he likes to.

More on this manga once I'm done reading. :D

Spoiler

Now to not sleep. 'Cause horror and night time mix so very well.
Well. That went from normal horror to Lovecraftian pretty quickly.

Wow. That uh...that happened fast.

I didn't think this would be as straight up horror as it turned out but it kinda has that old school Drifting Classroom feel to it. Interesting.

Well...  Ahem... Er, uh...

Spoiler

Well damn. It got weirder....follow.

Well...  Ahem... Er, uh...

Spoiler

first

Spoiler

then i hit follow....fml

pretty much

This seems unnecessarily gory. I understand if you want to use gore as a tool for storytelling, but you should really limit it. If you throw it around everywhere you will lose that feeling of tension and grossness it is supposed to create. Seriously, this idea that visceral imagery equals horror seems rather strange to me, because with time such horror almost becomes comedic. This manga isn't horror, it is just a bloodbath.

The art is pretty though so I will follow it.

Edit: Also, thank you kind people for translating this (and redrawing and all that jazz).

first

Spoiler

then i hit follow....fml

well maybe half way..the author will pull an Boku dake ga inai machi...plot on this and able to save all the pleople that has been killed so far(including his Childhood friend)

Why? even dead, they can still appear due to MC ability.

boku dake-whatever main problem is, that after the first few chapters, the mc ability to reverse time wasn't abused enough. seriously. i can dig why was that, but lets hope this mc stays tuned to the paranormal for the duration of the story.

well maybe half way..the author will pull an Boku dake ga inai machi...plot on this and able to save all the pleople that has been killed so far(including his Childhood friend)

The story have a zero build up which makes everything else seems pointless. Also that kid have it rough huh. Even after death he's still paralyzed. Poor kid.

It gives me Tasagore x Amnesia vibes but a lot darker.

tasogare was more deep than this one... the plot is a bit rushed and the mysteries are a quite shallow... well, its fine for a little distraction and fun-reading though...

Gah, read the raws. "Considering the number of grisly situations he seems to find himself in", no sh!t, this manga's like a massacre in every chapter. Thought I had found another Ghost Hunt-type manga, what a let down.

Wow, this actually seems really cool, and I cannot horror at all

Well this is dark, followed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics