Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 337votes)

Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Alt Names: alt Amano Megumi Esta Muy Abierta!alt Amano Megumi is Wide Open!alt 天野めぐみはスキだらけ!alt 天野惠浑身是破绽!alt เรื่องหนักอกของอามาโนะ เมกุมิ!alt 아마노 메구미는 빈틈투성이!alt Si Megumi Amano ay Tatanga-tanga!
Author: Nekoguchi
Artist: Nekoguchi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When you realize it, there are many people who are addicted to her!! Be careful of Megumi Amano's carelessness!!
Go to Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Positive Traits of Our Male Lead-Shindou Manabu New Window UltimateAdrian20
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why does MC not chose Megumi already? New Window nopeewhy
  • 8 Replies
Topic The more he fights it, the worse it gets New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any translator? New Window Kiddo
  • 0 Replies

1080 Comments

We're only doing the first 2 chapters of the monthly version. I can't pick up more weekly series...  :P

That's a shame, hopefully Plot Twist continues the weekly version.

Huh, what do you know. I'm the one who translate that chapter for Plot Twist, sure is a small world lol

Oh man, that is a really funny coincidence. To anyone who doesn't know - I'm currently helping Jack77 with Love Tyrant and neither of us knew that the other person helped Plot Twist with first chapter of the weekly Amano Megumi.

...Also, this explains why the chapter we worked on had "From now on, we will be meeting every week!" on the double-spread colored page.

Huh, what do you know. I'm the one who translate that chapter for Plot Twist, sure is a small world lol

---

Anyway, thanks Underdog for the scan~

But i'm not too fond of ecchi stuff, so imma pass this one :P

We're only doing the first 2 chapters of the monthly version. I can't pick up more weekly series...  :P

Huh... does anyone know what happened? I proofread "Chapter 1" of this manga for Plot Twist no Fansub about a month ago and they were looking for more staff, but the chapter I read was completely different and IMO better. Was that a "One-shot" of the series that got it approved?

Oh well, not gonna complain. Glad that someone picked it up, love the character designs.

Link for anyone curious about the version I read.

---

Anyway, thanks Underdog for the scan~

But i'm not too fond of ecchi stuff, so imma pass this one :P

A dayum shame. All those wasted opportunity to hug all that Health.

Spoiler

This is the monthly one that ran in the monthly magazine shonen Sunday super. It became famous so it was transferred to a more popular magazine, weekly shonen Sunday.

The Korean and Chinese forgot the monthly version and did the weekly one in instead.

Both have bewbs anyways so nothing of value was lost.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation. Kind of confusing that he "restarted" the plot though.

20 test points for free pantsu show, totally worth it.

Huh... does anyone know what happened? I proofread "Chapter 1" of this manga for Plot Twist no Fansub about a month ago and they were looking for more staff, but the chapter I read was completely different and IMO better. Was that a "One-shot" of the series that got it approved?

Oh well, not gonna complain. Glad that someone picked it up, love the character designs.

This is the monthly one that ran in the monthly magazine shonen Sunday super. It became famous so it was transferred to a more popular magazine, weekly shonen Sunday.

The Korean and Chinese forgot the monthly version and did the weekly one in instead.

Both have bewbs anyways so nothing of value was lost.

Sweet baby jesus.

>plump

>overweight

If she loses weight in any way Im droping this, why are nips so gay? I hope its just part of the comedy, otherwise looking good.

Best part: TLer MEN note

!healthy

We now have a new prayer, guys:

Even though I walk through the shadow of the valley of boobs, I shall fear no evil.

Because I will be too f___ing hypnotized by the boobs to care.

that's a bible verse? wtf, I thought it's just the lyric of gangsta's paradise

offended

We now have a new prayer, guys:

Even though I walk through the shadow of the valley of boobs, I shall fear no evil.

Because I will be too f___ing hypnotized by the boobs to care.

Spoiler

Perfect.

cYmfMSR.png

Spoiler

Perfect.

http://vatoto.com/reader#22cca7da3a1b751d_14

The sniper button strikes again!

Bwebs, bwebs everywhere. I hope we're gonna get more defenseless Amano!

Wow. This art is fantastic and i really like these characters.

I swear, she's giving him the go signal.

More please

Jokes on you. This shit is popular in japan right now.

Oh no, please don't bully me too hard!!!!! I migh cry!

I can already see this getting axed.

Jokes on you. This shit is popular in japan right now.

It ain't gold, but at least it ain't harem.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics