Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 337votes)

Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Alt Names: alt Amano Megumi Esta Muy Abierta!alt Amano Megumi is Wide Open!alt 天野めぐみはスキだらけ!alt 天野惠浑身是破绽!alt เรื่องหนักอกของอามาโนะ เมกุมิ!alt 아마노 메구미는 빈틈투성이!alt Si Megumi Amano ay Tatanga-tanga!
Author: Nekoguchi
Artist: Nekoguchi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When you realize it, there are many people who are addicted to her!! Be careful of Megumi Amano's carelessness!!
Go to Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Positive Traits of Our Male Lead-Shindou Manabu New Window UltimateAdrian20
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why does MC not chose Megumi already? New Window nopeewhy
  • 8 Replies
Topic The more he fights it, the worse it gets New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any translator? New Window Kiddo
  • 0 Replies

1080 Comments

We need to write a collective letter to the mangaka or something to let him know that gropey sexual harassment lesbians are not, nor ever have been, funny or cute

Not another annoying lesbo character, please keep her at a minimum

Megane.....megane with braids.....megane with braids and that body...

Spoiler

A fellow man of culture, I see.

Wearing glasses while taking off her t-shirt...wearing glasses while swinging a kendo stick around...hmm, that doesn't seem very--

Ah, panties! Wait, what was my complaint again?

Plus glasses

That's what "megane" means.

Spoiler

Plus glasses

Spoiler

Minor side note but does anyone else hate the overly touchy friend trope in ecchi stuff? Gets really annoying to me.

She's the author's self-insert

Minor side note but does anyone else hate the overly touchy friend trope in ecchi stuff? Gets really annoying to me.

Manabu ... you cannot escape the blackhole vortex that is Amano. Resign yourself to your defeat and come loudly quietly.

My boy got so flustered like he has never seen her pantsu before ... really? I guest he has never had a full moon on display (he might go werewolf). But your nosebleed also speaks to lack of man parts (or very small man parts) so I feel bad for Amano.

Also, those are some nuclear quality ... weapons right there. If you don't want her bruh ... I call next.

A.

When you`re Girl gives you a Choice... there was no Choice.

B.

Her smiling Face is beautiful.(next page) But that Ass though.

Our Ma-kun is falling more and more for Amano. Maybe in another 100 chapters he will realize his feelings?

Is it me, or are the 'drama' chapters slowly increasing in both intensity and frequency?

dat sakura panty is quite refreshing for a manga full of fan-service... it truly has a cleansing effect... this is the first time for me when fan-service doesn't feel so perverted...

YES! That kouhia did a great job. Keep her off of Amano 

SPRING HAS COME !!!!!

I just checked the raws. They did it correctly. They just spend over a 1000 dollars on baby photos. I want what job they have.

Or maybe you want to be that photography studio's owner since the dude just made 1k in an hour or so.  Expensive photos... :)

Bit late on commenting for this but on 98 this author made a much better use of the MC's friend than other authors who try to make them have feelings for the FMC too for some reason lol.

What a bro he was ;d

Yep.  OP must have dropped a decimal.  It's over a thousand US dollars.

I just checked the raws. They did it correctly. They just spend over a 1000 dollars on baby photos. I want what job they have.

I can't believe Amano's dad is a Dullahan

I thought he was Pyramid Head. Which might explain some things.

¥126.000

Mind note: never go to a photo studio if you are in Japan.

Lol, cute chapter. I remember my own parents being embarrassingly coddling and enthusiastic about photos as per the "firstborn effect."

My poor little brother didn't get his picture taken until he entered high school!

Man it's almost 10k Norwegian krone...r

Yep.  OP must have dropped a decimal.  It's over a thousand US dollars.

I never get tired of Megumi's everything 

Pg 11 2nd panel. Yes. Yes. Yes. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics