Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 102votes)

Hardcore Leveling Warrior

Alt Names: alt HCLWalt 열렙전사alt 열렙전사 Lucid Adventure
Author: Kim Se Hun
Artist: Kim Se Hun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDoujinshi DoujinshiDrama DramaShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: "Those who clear quests, shall receive everything." An RPG adventure with HCLW and his allies, set in a lucid reality.

raw:http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=670152
Go to Hardcore Leveling Warrior Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

She can probably tank that shit.

so..is his character class merchant or gambler? and his trait super lucky? i wont even be surprised if his job change quest is flipping 5000 heads or tails consecutively.

the difference is that in Yureka the MC acts like an asshat when he feels like it, but doesn't fail to show that he is just another average kid when you get down to things.

the plot is mark-ably better as well, so i really cant tell on what basis you are saying this is better than yureka. unless god forbid you thought his time role-playing a female character was an atrocity of the highest order.

a good MC is one that people can relate to, and it's damn hard to relate to this MC. bad MC makes for a shallow story. enough said.

I hated the fact the entire world lacked any life, and all the characters were static as cardboard except the blond dude. You are judging the plot of a 10~ chapter work versus a 200 chapter work? Are you trying to make a stupid comparison? Besides the fact the plot of Yureka was nonsensical.

Hard the judge the main character when it is barely past the introduction. You might find it hard to relate to this MC, but I find it refreshing to have an ordinal main character for once. Who knows what his characterization will be?

I like the fact that they look different in real life, especially the girl.

HCLW and the kid look a lot like their real selves. But yeah the girl looks completely different.

I like the fact that they look different in real life, especially the girl.

I'm kind of interested more about their lives outside the game.

Crooooows.

The updater can add the author / artist named Kim Se Hun or Kim Sehun.

Now THAT is pay to win

Sadsmile looks like he was modelled after The Joker but with blue hair.

Kill 1000 werewolves to progress? High level armour consists of naught more than a bikini? This really is an Asian mmo. Also, quick prediction.

Spoiler

Same thought here. When he said he needed luck and everything he does revolves around luck it becomes quite obvious.

Kill 1000 werewolves to progress? High level armour consists of naught more than a bikini? This really is an Asian mmo. Also, quick prediction.
Spoiler

Waterboarding...  I have no problem with that.

Breaking bones...  Piece of cake! 

Cigarette burns to the face...  I can do that all day long!

BUT...

Spoiler

I like the honesty of the MC. So many stories you have super strong guys being all modest and unassuming about it. Fuck that! This is a video game go wild do what you want. Feel like being an asshole to some noobs? Sure go ahead. Feel like saving some random who is being ganged up on? Sounds great. Enjoy yourself.

5/5/ will continue reading.

I was pretty strong in world of warcraft and were modest about it. :P

I kinda hope they take the green-haired chick even though she's just an NPC.

This is way better than Yureka so far... Yureka is a piece of crap in my opinon. People are rating this manga low because they confuse quality with liking the main character. The main character is an asshat, but it is on purpose. The author probably has a story to tell about the main character's personality.

the difference is that in Yureka the MC acts like an asshat when he feels like it, but doesn't fail to show that he is just another average kid when you get down to things.

the plot is mark-ably better as well, so i really cant tell on what basis you are saying this is better than yureka. unless god forbid you thought his time role-playing a female character was an atrocity of the highest order.

a good MC is one that people can relate to, and it's damn hard to relate to this MC. bad MC makes for a shallow story. enough said.

I like the honesty of the MC. So many stories you have super strong guys being all modest and unassuming about it. Fuck that! This is a video game go wild do what you want. Feel like being an asshole to some noobs? Sure go ahead. Feel like saving some random who is being ganged up on? Sounds great. Enjoy yourself.

5/5/ will continue reading.

Only reading this because of how this artist draws thick hips and butts. 

It's an interesting idea but it's nothing new, there are a lot of manga and novels like that, and they are far better than this. Yureka is a good example.

This is way better than Yureka so far... Yureka is a piece of crap in my opinon. People are rating this manga low because they confuse quality with liking the main character. The main character is an asshat, but it is on purpose. The author probably has a story to tell about the main character's personality.

Wow, this is pretty great haha. I actually thought of lucid dreams more or less being used as a power source to compensate for the lack of power in a VR headset at one point, it's neat to see a series where it's actually used as a plot device.

Dunno about u guys but i kinda like it. Much better than that pile of borringness that is RPG

LOL. I as thinking "utter crap plot of a story" for most of that chapter :P

and while as funny as his death was... still seems like a pretty stupid plot of a story :S

yes, I have read worse, but this time I just don't feel it :( maybe there is another GB I can read instead :S

I also think that the plot is a load of bullshit.

He got rekt by GM?  

Or its another story about the game in some real parallel world?

Or it was hackers?

Or its all about contract, with something like "if you got struck by that knife - you will have to do everything owner of the knife says"?

Anyway first chapter is so-so and from the looks of it, it would be some dumb action comedy genre.

Asshole PK that got his game character reset to level 1. Kinda reminds me with Hack.GU.

(Well Haseo is PKK but you get the point anyway.)

You can find the raws on Naver.

I actually enjoyed it! I like how the main character is such an ass and I like the setting, how there's some real sort of community in the game. I'm interested in seeing what happens.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics