Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 198votes)

Mai Ball!

Alt Names: alt マイぼーる!alt My Ball!
Author: Inoue Sora
Artist: Inoue Sora
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mai has been helping out her childhood friend, Kunimitsu, every morning with football practice ever since they were little. After years of practice, Kunimitsu has been MVP 2 years in a row at the middle school nationals. One day, Reika - one of Kunimitsu's admirers - witnesses the two childhood friends practicing, and is shocked by Mai's ability to keep up. Determined to prove herself to Kunimitsu, Reika challenges Mai to a football challenge!

Caught between her childhood crush and new competition, will Mai be able to hold her composure? With a tendency to get too nervous or fantasize about Kunimitsu, Mai has a hard time playing football outside of practice. Can she stop her lewd fantasies long enough to beat Reika? [Kamas]
Go to Mai Ball! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

935 Comments

Objection! There's foul play afoot!

Soccer is meant to be played with only one ball.

But this girl has 3!

A tomboy, eh? Always a fan of those.

Ditto. Not my favorite sport, but I do love reading female versions of male-dominated sports

In that case there's a manga I've been scanlating intermittently for a while now you might like, Koukou Kyuuji Zawa-san about a girl in her high-school's top-ranked baseball club. It subverts the usual manga plotlines involving a girl playing baseball though -- Zawa-san is not the best player on the team and she doesn't get to go to the Koushien except as a spectator cheering her team-mates on, but it's fun. Two words -- Fossa Magna.

Mai Ball looks like it could be a good manga ongoing, followed.

I love Sora Inoue works he has a amazing art style, and his female characters have a real personality, looking foward for others chapters, thanks based anons for doing this.

Are the colored pages a flash forward? 

Holy crap. Good art style, nice atmosphere, interesting characters, and my favorite sport to play (football). FOLLOWED!

Ditto. Not my favorite sport, but I do love reading female versions of male-dominated sports, as long as its done like Cross Manage and avoids the pitfalls of Shuukyuu Shoujo =01.

DDL folder for the three people that will follow this series:

mediafire.com/folder/cf37dihm83kj5

It's already up to 64 :)

Holy crap. Good art style, nice atmosphere, interesting characters, and my favorite sport to play (football). FOLLOWED!

Seems like I could be fun. I love those dead eyes she has near the end.

1/4-Based Anon
Jan 27 2016 09:41 PM

DDL folder for the three people that will follow this series:

mediafire.com/folder/cf37dihm83kj5

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics