Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 22votes)

Nusantara Droid War

Alt Names:
Author: Satriaexz
Artist: Satriaexz & Vega Mandalika/xilveroxas
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Other
Description: An exciting battle starts in the archipelago. Enter the arena to feel the excitement!

A game with summons called 'droid' based on tales have started, who will be the best in the game?
Go to Nusantara Droid War Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

33 Comments

First Tuyul, next Pocong, then Kuntilanak and after a while, there will be Suster Ngesot.

-XD

-Epic

Holy fuck that meme line, i cringed hard reading this shit. not sure it from original or not. ayylmao if that gary stu boy not beaten this manga suck ass, what the fuck the commentator really annoying

great to see indonesian komik here dude

mantap

I will continue translating them, a good number of them has quality.

wow, its kind of cool

In Indonesia, we call it "Komik."

How to reading it, is Left -> Right, same as Korea, and general North America and British.

great to see indonesian komik here dude

mantap

In Indonesia, we call it "Komik."

How to reading it, is Left -> Right, same as Korea, and general North America and British.

nice

This is an Indonesian webtoon. Since there is no option of that, I picked 'other'. In more ways than one this is similar to manhwa.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics