Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 84votes)

Terror Man

Alt Names: alt 테러맨
Author: Han Dong-Woo
Artist: Go Jin Ho
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Min Jung Woo uses his ability to spot unfortunate events and tries to stop them, which leads into him become a terrorist feared by the people.

Original Webtoon:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=670149
Go to Terror Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Terror Man released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

61 Comments

guess we are in all sorts of lists now hmm

I want to side with them, but it's too awkward for me because I can't really say: "Go Terrorists!".
You guys should just use the HTML5 <audio> tag.
The swf file doesn't even work in the prologue and I'm forced to go to the scanlator's website to hear the music.
You may not be supporting IE8 or whatever by getting rid of the swf, which is already cancerous as it is, but nobody in this day and age should be using a browser that doesn't support HTML5.
Shouldn't there be an emergency alarm of sorts accessible within the building? As in "press in case of emergency"? It might just be some preconception I have, or building security is done way differently in S.Korea compared to Sweden. On another note, the best thing about this we toon is the jackets. They look rather comfortable, albeit small at times.

They're going to get shot by that cop.

why use a bomb threat when you can be a terrorist and scare people to death? seriously, its one thing for the kid to not think of it but for the woman not to think of it. damn thats crazy.

Holy hell

13XFmJhNtbTSgM.gif

Well alrighty then, it's an interesting premise, and looks like the characters aren't bad either. The housekeeper's motivations and backstory should be pretty crucial to the plot, we'll see how well developed those are. Art is pretty good too, Go Jin Ho seems to be good with abstracts and use of colors.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Really Interesting

Hmmm

Looks good!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics