Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 84votes)

Terror Man

Alt Names: alt 테러맨
Author: Han Dong-Woo
Artist: Go Jin Ho
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Min Jung Woo uses his ability to spot unfortunate events and tries to stop them, which leads into him become a terrorist feared by the people.

Original Webtoon:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=670149
Go to Terror Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Terror Man released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

61 Comments

If she's dead I'am fucking dropping this.

Spoiler

I'm calling she Waynes and because a paraplegic. It'll give the blog a bit more gumption.
FUCK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well balls. This story took a very unexpected turn. Seriously love this story so far.

I just can't get over this story. It's tragic and epic without losing tract of the fact that Jung Woo is still a "kid" with feeling. You just want to give him a really big hug Q.Q Lilia is amazingly loyal and sexy. Foremost there's strength in such an accomplished woman dedicating herself to help a kid grow in the dangerous moments but also in the mundane tasks like a real big sister ! And the art... Great modern palette of colors, very dynamic lines. Thanks so much Game of Scanlation Team for digging this gem !!

if she does then i wonder who trains him to end up like he does in the prologue.

Well... he basicaly have a sharingan, just need to learn how to use it to start dodging bullets.

I swear, I'm going to lose my shit if she dies.

if she does then i wonder who trains him to end up like he does in the prologue.

I swear, I'm going to lose my shit if she dies.

That Russian is crazy hot.

Spoiler

I forgot he had superpowers.
Spoiler

XD DAT MILF DOE!

Spoiler

DAT THIGH GAP DOE!

Well that was depressing.

While the MC's character is currently a little wimpy, his development gets me really excited about this. The russian servant is also really interesting, she isn't just a pretty face or a love interest but actually has some scars and character.

Can't he just show those bombs to someone and then run away?
It will cause panic, sure, but acting as terrorist will also cause panic.

Spoiler

At this point, he could chop a baby's head off with a butcher's cleaver on international television and everyone would simply stare blankly.

This is as realistic as nuking Israel and believing that all violence in the Middle East would instantly stop.

His Terror Senses are tingling.

couldnt he have just used the fire alarm?

The fire fighters would have been injured because it would have collapsed when they came in to check

couldnt he have just used the fire alarm?

Edit: I should probably add that this webtoon seems like it could be great, which is why I get a bit mad whenever some minor faults occur. The art is great, but some of the things that happen leave a bit to be desired. The rest of this comment is probably garbage, so I wouldn't recommend reading it.
Spoiler
Well, to be fair, corporate drones do seem to have little qualms with fucking over their fellow men for what amounts to pennies ...

Is the manager seriously stopping people from escaping during an terrorist attack? Just how stupid can you be.

Welcome to the 13 year old mind, where minimum wage retail workers aid terrorists because their manager tells them to.

Is the manager seriously stopping people from escaping during a terrorist attack? Just how stupid can you be.

Holy cow I knew the art looked familiar! Its by the same artist who did A Phantasmal Tale Under the Moonlight!

Love his art!

*Insta-follows~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics