Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 276votes)

Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai

Alt Names: alt 可愛い上司を困らせたいalt I want to annoy the pretty boss.alt Kawaii Joushi o Komarasetaialt Kawaii Joushi Wo Komarasetaialt KawaKomaalt Quero judiar da minha linda chefinhaalt Quiero molestar a mi linda jefa.
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ira Megumi is a 31-year-old woman who is currently at the top of her career. She's a beautiful woman who's brimming with pride and totally has no interest in love or marriage.

Though the next morning, she wakes up and finds the new employee, Aoki Shun, sleeping next to her. Just what in the world happened!?
Go to Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is it rape? New Window whitecloud
  • 27 Replies
Topic Looking for a translator!! New Window Aka Tenshi
  • 4 Replies

428 Comments

lol no wonder why the boss reminded me of Inugami from Inugami to Sarutobi. Same artist. Anyway this started out in high gear :v let's hope it stays that way lol

God, I sure fucking hope so.

Then again this is tagged as Smut so...

Ah that was me.

Much more for a trigger warning than because i know what happens afterwards. I have had enough discusions about women right here on batoto and if a little tag can spare us a lot of words, let's have a tag.

I also hope that this is a punchline buildup, but while we wait, if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck..

people can tag anything though

i could tag this as yaoi right now if i wanted to

Ch. 3: Fired for incompetence

Plausible turn of events:  

Spoiler

Her name really suits her lol. If I'm not wrong "ira"(イラ) is the sound effect for being annoyed and It's even in both chapters.

And the latin for being angry.

Her name really suits her lol. If I'm not wrong "ira"(イラ) is the sound effect for being annoyed and It's even in both chapters.

Older girl and younger guy? Sign me up!

Damn, I was hoping for Cougars when you said that

Spoiler

I'm surprised that never occurred to me, I'd be willing to bet that's exactly what happened. Fits perfectly with her and his personalities.
Older girl and younger guy? Sign me up!

Spoiler

i feel like with the way this is going, its a build up to a big puchline

I'm hoping so too. Otherwise this got really fucked up really fast.

Tachibana Roku, count me in mmm...

well, things in this one really escalate quickly... i just hope the flashback didnt take the whole volume :/

The greatest mystery ever

why that girl did not ask the boy directly what has happened between them?

that much make easier right

In japanese culture women are pretty much expected to never speak about sexual things in any way shape or form, its highly unrealistic but its the expectation by society, there is HUGE emphasis on purity of body and mind
Also so far this entire manga has been a flashback, she is still doing her initial reaction lol

The greatest mystery ever

why that girl did not ask the boy directly what has happened between them?

that much make easier right

And where did this crime happen? 

I'm still hoping there's a nicer explanation for them ending up naked in the same bed. The guy just thinking with his member and taking advantage of a drunk girl is too easy and would be without consent :/

i feel like with the way this is going, its a build up to a big puchline

aaaaaaaand this is, despite the lighthearted tone, and according to nowadays standards, rape.

And where did this crime happen? 

I'm still hoping there's a nicer explanation for them ending up naked in the same bed. The guy just thinking with his member and taking advantage of a drunk girl is too easy and would be without consent :/

maybe looks like "renai shimasenka?"

ah, great i remembered right, same author

Ah thanks! And I see the Author page has caught up and shows that as well :)

aaaaaaaand this is, despite the lighthearted tone, and according to nowadays standards, rape.

I recomend you H-Mate, you'll have a lot of fun

hope you like it peeps chapter 3 will come soon~

Art looks similar to "Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Warui"?

It's the same artist, I changed up the first and last name of the author in the description, now when you click the name you will see this listed together with his other works.

Art looks similar to "Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Warui"?

Why does the art style remind me so much of another manga? The artist page only shows this one.

maybe looks like "renai shimasenka?"

ah, great i remembered right, same author

Why does the art style remind me so much of another manga? The artist page only shows this one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics