Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 276votes)

Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai

Alt Names: alt 可愛い上司を困らせたいalt I want to annoy the pretty boss.alt Kawaii Joushi o Komarasetaialt Kawaii Joushi Wo Komarasetaialt KawaKomaalt Quero judiar da minha linda chefinhaalt Quiero molestar a mi linda jefa.
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ira Megumi is a 31-year-old woman who is currently at the top of her career. She's a beautiful woman who's brimming with pride and totally has no interest in love or marriage.

Though the next morning, she wakes up and finds the new employee, Aoki Shun, sleeping next to her. Just what in the world happened!?
Go to Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is it rape? New Window whitecloud
  • 27 Replies
Topic Looking for a translator!! New Window Aka Tenshi
  • 4 Replies

428 Comments

If people REALLY want to discuss the real life implications of this than please, PLEASE start a forum topic.

God no. Let this sort out here and now. Let's not post an anchor for it to keep going endlessly.

Damn it too late.

Oh, wow, that makes it so much fucking better.

I mean... it makes sense. People should stay a responsible level of drunk in front of others, if you go around seducing people while intoxicated then it's really not THEIR fault that you threw yourself all over them, or that you got that drunk in public in the first place.

And this dude clearly isn't taking advantage of her, he's being reasonable. SHE'S the one who is inviting him to do things. And she became this way do to her own actions.

I like that law, it makes everyone personally accountable for their own shit. As opposed to America where men are accountable for not only themselves while drinking, but others as well.

To everyone shouting "Rape! Rape!" in the comments section, please be reminded that this manga is set in Japan. It's is not likely that this case will legally and/or socially be treated as such irl. To paraphrase a quote of a Japanese police officer: It's not like he physically overpowered her.

In other words, in their eyes it isn't "real" rape since it doesn't fit their image of it coz "no violence". (;一_一)

Oh, wow, that makes it so much fucking better.

Shouldn't have searched for "spear dick" in google image.

Should have just avoided the images.

Shouldn't have searched for "spear dick" in google image.

To everyone shouting "Rape! Rape!" in the comments section, please be reminded that this manga is set in Japan. It's is not likely that this case will legally and/or socially be treated as such irl. To paraphrase a quote of a Japanese police officer: It's not like he physically overpowered her.

In other words, in their eyes it isn't "real" rape since it doesn't fit their image of it coz "no violence". (;一_一)

Normal night out in Ireland right there.

Hahaha look at all these "in real life this is rape" comments. People get offended so easily nowadays.

The guy is a smug lazy piece of shit. She should have cried rape and called the cops.

That's rape. Wow.

How can she that cute.

((dont say i didnt warn ya...))

I'm having fun with the comments~ continue... *giggles*

If people REALLY want to discuss the real life implications of this than please, PLEASE start a forum topic.

This comment has been removed upon rereading the comment I was responding to.

tumblr_mws3fcM8Ne1r6l5jbo1_1280.jpg

Cake story. That's everything you had to know

So many people already trying to logic with Romcom manga with only 3 chapters mmm...

Just enjoy the manga guys, no one in this manga can shot lasers from their hand mmm...

Just enjoy the manga, and skip First world problems comments :D.

Please mind the gap.

Yup, definitely cute. Still want to know why is he naked tho

It's really comfortable to sleep naked.

Ohmy Allfather!! So cute and funny!
Holy hell instant follow. Too cute.

Yup, definitely cute. Still want to know why is he naked tho

tumblr_mws3fcM8Ne1r6l5jbo1_1280.jpg

Classic comedy. I'm down.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics