Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.81 - 59votes)

Onigiri Sasa

Alt Names: alt おにぎりささalt Demon Slayer Sasa
Author: Meguro Sankichi
Artist: Meguro Sankichi
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: School girl is trained by a secret branch of the police to detect and to kill demons disguising themselves as humans.

Sequel: Onigiri Chisa
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/onigiri-chisa-r17942
Go to Onigiri Sasa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Encountered feelings New Window Mayandra
  • 0 Replies

71 Comments

mnnn... I will give it one chance.

......... I like this!

Seems quite cool.

Goddamn Jackie Chan

my weewee is pleased

Apparently this only has 6 chapters, damn. I really like that art-style tbh. o/

It has a sequel called Onigiri Chisa tho. Took a look at it, not as cute as Sasa but oh well ;_;

Apparently this only has 6 chapters, damn. I really like that art-style tbh. o/

I am a simple man.

I see cute girl on the cover, I read.

teatimeplz.gif?2Ahhh such a way of life

Okay, skipping the rock climbing scene starring a nude guy, who may or may not be a lolicon, this manga is okay.

I guessing that she's an oni. The bald spot on her head is probably the location where of her horn used to be.

Except traditional Japanese Oni's horns come from their foreheads, whether from the center of the forehead or just at the hairline on the sides, not where she has a bald spot. What that business man transformed into was an Oni.

I figure that she is actually a bakeneko, since her natural athletic skill, speed, sense of smell, mannerisms and her love of fish oil all makes one think of a cat. Besides, a cat hat is like a dead give away as to what she is.

Sasa's eyes on page 36 put her well into the danger zone on the cute v. crazy scale.

I wonder if she's part demon herself. . .

I guessing that she's an oni. The bald spot on her head is probably the location where of her horn used to be.

Sasa's eyes on page 36 put her well into the danger zone on the cute v. crazy scale.

I wonder if she's part demon herself. . .

triggered

Always bet on Meguro for a bizarre twist in what looked like an average ecchi story.

Its a pity his previous work was never picked by translators,

page 35 >.>

Art is good enough to warrant a follow. And page 23 is enough to warrant a 5/5.

pls no arrest me

I thought it was onigiri the food, but I then she start going ham mmm...

And then I saw the alt name mmm...

My main question at this point is, "What's she hiding under the hat?"

Poor demon being prosecuted for being a demon xD

As he said, it's hard to be a part of minority.

I am a simple man.

I see cute girl on the cover, I read.

interesting, will have to see where this goes

Holds some promise, nothing amazing but nothing bad yet at least.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics