Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 191votes)

Hetakoi

Alt Names: alt ヘタコイalt Bad at Love
Author: Nakano Junko
Artist: Nakano Junko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For his twentieth birthday, Shizuka chooses to go to a hot springs alone. To his surprise, he also ends up seeing his first naked woman... a passed out drunk girl. Soon afterward he enters college, and his friend from high school convinces him to join the female dominated travel and hot springs club. Amazingly, the girl he saw naked, Ruka, is also a member of the club! Now he must interact with his club more or less normally, and pretend he doesn't imagine Ruka naked every time he sees her. He is determined that his embarrassing secret never be made public!
Go to Hetakoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hetakoi Chapter Discussion (Beware of spoilers) New Window greensoulreaper
  • 22 Replies

195 Comments

Removed the harem tag.
For it to be a harem he needs 3 or more girls ftaer him at the same time.
The most he's had is 2, which makes it a love triangle, not a harem.
Finally, grampa will act after some chapters of depression and uncertainty!! I guess Hetakoi will only have few chapters left.
Things are going too well lately, waiting for a disaster.
Spoiler
finally.
finaly...
Spoiler

NTR!
I fear we have to wait a lot again for the next few chapters... -.-
Finally!
Finally!
The author do put in an effort to make the characters depressed.
Spoiler fail below...

Anyway... I personally like the twins.. they are adorable. They're like the little sisters everyone wants but don't exist...

Gramps better get his A game on... Because those 2 are destined for each other..
LOL. I like how guys are complete hypocrites. When any girl gets into any situation where she sort of "cheats" on the MC they get all raged and pissed. When the guy is the one going around getting into awkward situations with girls they're all happy and say shi* like "MC is a boss" or "MC is a player".
My prediction of what happens from here:
[spoilers]He tells her he loves her and they get together.
She takes the tv host role and becomes really popular/famous.
It then becomes like all "I'm dating an Idol" type manga,
where he starts to get jealous of co-stars, producers, managers etc...

Hopefully they make it interesting rather than rage inducing[/spoilers]
2 chapters at once, how awesome
Will he finally ask her out?!?!
I just hope nothing interferes again.
That one interference with her
Spoiler

I hope nothing like that happens again.
Great Chapter.
^L^
Plays in my head while reading this chapter
Posted ImageI hope it works out
Spoiler
Kimi ni Todoke, the college years...
Awesome double release, thanks a lot BidHangingAddNine/VIS !!
I hope he confesses, gets accepted...

Then the next story arc is about trying to maintain a relationship with a girl who is graduating and a man who is still studying.
oh for god's sake I need MOAR! I wanna know what'll happen in the next chapter! >_<
Man, this manga pisses me off so much...more than GE. With GE...meh, I didn't really care, the manga wasn't that good itself...but this one, I had high expectations T.T

With the stuuupid MC and all the drama...I agree with Vela, this manga squeezes my heart every time I read it...but then I can't get enough, I just can't drop it u.u
Finally a solid good development
@seroster
You should really use spoiler tags, but I digress.
That mess is over at about chapter 40. Have fun reading.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics